Tenaha and Lovelady

Doomer

Tenaha vs. Lovelady   

39 members have voted

1. 1. Regional SEMI-FINALS

This poll is closed to new votes

On 11/20/2023 at 5:19 PM, Bears8T9 said:

I say the Tigers in a close one 

Me too! Tigers in a close hard fought game at Henderson! Hendo is good to THS.

Edited by Hayseed

Seen both play,lost to both this season, IMHO Tenaha has the best chance to come away with the win,but LL has enough to edge it out.Turnovers will be what decides this one in the end,an untimely turnover or blown assignment maybe.Tigers Have the front seven to slow the lions run game and they really aren't a diehard passing team.THE lions defense is solid up front but may have issues with tenaha's pass game..like I said,blown assignment or turnover could be the deciding factor 🤷

• Like 1

9 hours ago, upullinmychain said:

Seen both play,lost to both this season, IMHO Tenaha has the best chance to come away with the win,but LL has enough to edge it out.Turnovers will be what decides this one in the end,an untimely turnover or blown assignment maybe.Tigers Have the front seven to slow the lions run game and they really aren't a diehard passing team.THE lions defense is solid up front but may have issues with tenaha's pass game..like I said,blown assignment or turnover could be the deciding factor 🤷

That’s pretty fair from the games you saw. We played it very conservative against y’all. We have more weapons than what y’all saw.