Champ Games at AT&T-Roof Open??

kooldown54

The kids play all season in open stadiums.  To get to the finals at AT&T and then open the roof would to me lessen the awesomeness of the experience.  The place is the greatest for high school championship games.  open the roof and its just a big stadium.

I have been to the games many years and I would not enjoy it near as much if it was open .  

Edited by GTAlumnus

UIL and Jerry Jones would both see a big decrease in revenue if they had an open roof on a clear but cold day(meaning like a high of 45 for the day)………A lot of neutral fans would stay home and some of the teams fans would also, especially since it is on TV. 

Unless it was 75 degrees and sunny...I'd have no interest in sitting through 3 games a day for state.  I like the controlled environment.  Being cold for 12-13 hours has no appeal to the casual fan.

Now...if it was MY TEAM....they could play it in Barrow,AK and I'd be there.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Mavchamp said:

Unless it was 75 degrees and sunny...I'd have no interest in sitting through 3 games a day for state.  I like the controlled environment.  Being cold for 12-13 hours has no appeal to the casual fan.

Now...if it was MY TEAM....they could play it in Barrow,AK and I'd be there.

Exactly the causal fan has this take. It is kinda cool watching games you’ve not emotionally invested in. Difference view point in watching.  Often times it is wet and cold. Hard pass and I might as well watch it on television.