REGIONAL FINAL: WINNSBORO vs. MALAKOFF @ Forney on Friday 7:30

blackngoldtiger

Winnsboro vs Malakoff  

81 members have voted

1. 1. Who you got?

This poll is closed to new votes

• RETIREDFAN1 changed the title to REGIONAL FINAL: Winnsboro vs Malakoff
  • RETIREDFAN1 changed the title to REGIONAL FINAL: Winnsboro vs Malakoff @Forney on Friday 7:30
4 hours ago, chevyman said:

Finally made it here @blackngoldtiger  looking forward to the week. Upmost respect for you guys. I know Rugged Red will be up for the challenge 

Told you that y’all would be here. You got all in your feelings and stuff when I did. But here you are! Good luck to both of you. Great game here. Making plans to attend!!!

This game will feature what might be the two best quarterbacks in 3A football. Both defenses seem to be hitting on all cylinders right now to going to be the game of the week and all of Texas high school football. I gotta go with my tigers in a close one. 

10 hours ago, Wile E. said:

Told you that y’all would be here. You got all in your feelings and stuff when I did. But here you are! Good luck to both of you. Great game here. Making plans to attend!!!

Been keeping the main thing the main thing as our head ball coach says. Never wanted to get ahead of ourselves. Just super proud of our boys and staff that have worked tremendously hard to get here. Now let’s keep that train rolling 

Let’s just settle this once and for all - Malakoff is the favorite in this game.  All other opinions are just that, opinions.  But anyone who thinks this game will play out like last year is sadly mistaken.  It will be a very competitive game.  I could see it playing out like the PG vs Carthage game yesterday (which ended 34-31).  Instant classic.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, PantherNation2015 said:

Let’s just settle this once and for all - Malakoff is the favorite in this game.  All other opinions are just that, opinions.  But anyone who thinks this game will play out like last year is sadly mistaken.  It will be a very competitive game.  I could see it playing out like the PG vs Carthage game yesterday (which ended 34-31).  Instant classic.

I don’t think that first sentence is controversial either. It’s just facts. 

52 minutes ago, chevyman said:

Been keeping the main thing the main thing as our head ball coach says. Never wanted to get ahead of ourselves. Just super proud of our boys and staff that have worked tremendously hard to get here. Now let’s keep that train rolling 

I get it. Enjoy the ride now. It’s all good from here til the end… whenever that may come. Great season!

• RETIREDFAN1 changed the title to REGIONAL FINAL: WINNSBORO vs. MALAKOFF @ Forney on Friday 7:30