REGIONAL FINAL: THE REMATCH....CHAPEL HILL vs. KILGORE @ Lobo Stadium Friday 7 PM

Stankylegg

Who wins?  

85 members have voted

1. 1. State-Semifinalist

This poll is closed to new votes

17 minutes ago, jamonit said:

Chapel Hill coming home with another gold ball tonight.  

Kilgore picking up an orange ball that bounces.

CH will dominate tonight!

As the great Lee Corso would say, not so fast, red lines of Kilgore will prove a stifling task for those dressed in blue 

• Like 2

Those CH guys on NETSN are reaching bad they said CH lost on purpose because they knew they weren't going to beat Kilgore by more than 14 points. So they gave up to get 3rd. place in district and supposedly CH saw everything Kilgore has to offer and Kilgore didn't see everything what CH had to offer. How in heck does that even sound believable whatever people gotta tell themselves to sleep at night I guess. 

• LOL! 2

1 minute ago, WhoamI97539 said:

Those CH guys on NETSN are reaching bad they said CH lost on purpose because they knew they weren't going to beat Kilgore by more than 14 points. So they gave up to get 3rd. place in district and supposedly CH saw everything Kilgore has to offer and Kilgore didn't see everything what CH had to offer. How in heck does that even sound believable whatever people gotta tell themselves to sleep at night I guess. 

I distinctly remember one of them saying Kilgore wasn’t on CH’s level. 

I wish this could be line 2010 and CH and Kilgore could meet in state! That was awesome when we played Henderson. I really think the winning team tonight will have the inside track to the ship. Sucks 2 teams capable of winning state have to knock each other out in the 4th round. 
safe travels everyone! Looking forward to one hell of a game! Kilgore is def the fav but CH is fully capable of winning this game! Won’t be nothing like week 10!

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, WhoamI97539 said:

they also said they done seen Kilgore's best shot...heck we had 3 missed XP's...fumbled inside the 30 yd line (led to TD) and then snapped a ball over punters to give them the ball at the 1 (led to TD)....and had starting DL get ejected...but that was Kilgore's best shot..???

1 hour ago, VonG said:

There is no way in hell there is going to be 13,000 people at this game. I went to the game the last 2 years and Kilgore fans didn't sell out their side. I believe the only reason C-Hill sold out was because it was in Tyler. You have quite a few good games tonight. I willing to bet alot of casual fans from Tyler goes to 🌹 Stadium to watch Carthage vs Gilmer tonight. 

Blowout vs a potential game lol. 
Henderson played Gilmer a few years back and we had over 10,000+ . Combine with the weather being nice.

1 hour ago, WhoamI97539 said:

These guys make me cringe at times. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JR88 said:

I distinctly remember one of them saying Kilgore wasn’t on CH’s level. 

Yeah I have lost all interest in watching or listening to them again. One guy on there will never admit to CH just got beat he has excuses after excuses well Kilgore had an extra week to prepare, or I don't want to blame the officials but they missed so many holding calls etc... etc... Kilgore had an extra week last year too and look CH won because last year CH was the better team. So no extra week this time let's see what he says. 

At the end of the day good luck to both teams I really believe Kilgore is the better team this year. To be honest the better teams don't always win so win or lose a very very good football has to go home. If CH is victorious tonight will it hurt absolutely but I will continue to root for them as I would hope they would do the same. 

• Thanks 1