REGIONAL FINAL: THE REMATCH....CHAPEL HILL vs. KILGORE @ Lobo Stadium Friday 7 PM

Stankylegg

Who wins?  

85 members have voted

1. 1. State-Semifinalist

This poll is closed to new votes

11 hours ago, Chill5000 said:

No. Just seen several Kilgore fans say he could have played against Needville. Me and most other CH fans wants to see him suited up and playing Friday night. 

I had heard the same thing. Kilgore was owning both sides of the line of scrimmage and methodically scoring, especially in the second half, so staying with the sophomore gave Williams a little more time to heal up. 

Just now, LetsGoEagles said:

Something tells me we have an absolute BATTLE coming tomorrow night. 

I just hope it’s a good hard fought game and the kids stay classy.  Everything that needs to be proven can happen on the field between the whistles. If it can’t be done then, then you ain’t the better man/team. Just keep it classy. 

4 hours ago, Michael Davidson said:

If Kilgore plays 4 quarters they win! If not...it will be close. They need to come out hungry! You want a championship, you gotta earn it!

I just don’t see either team not playing hard all 4 quarters at this point in the season.  May even take a little overtime.  

6 hours ago, Michael Davidson said:

If Kilgore plays 4 quarters they win! If not...it will be close. They need to come out hungry! You want a championship, you gotta earn it!

Based on history of these two teams it will be close and hard fought. Kilgore technically has proven more capable, but let not act like Chill just happy to be here. This is December football and have nots ain’t here.

It’s a great day to be a Bulldog blue or red. I think it’s pretty cool how close these two schools are and to be competing in the 4th round. Just great football here locally. 

Someone will be sent packing soon. Hoping it’s not the blue dogs but if so, I’ll be rooting for the red dogs to win the ship. 

• Like 2