REGIONAL FINAL: THE REMATCH....CHAPEL HILL vs. KILGORE @ Lobo Stadium Friday 7 PM

Stankylegg

Who wins?  

85 members have voted

1. 1. State-Semifinalist

This poll is closed to new votes

4 minutes ago, JugLine said:

It’s a great day to be a Bulldog blue or red. I think it’s pretty cool how close these two schools are and to be competing in the 4th round. Just great football here locally. 

Someone will be sent packing soon. Hoping it’s not the blue dogs but if so, I’ll be rooting for the red dogs to win the ship. 

Today will be the longest day ever.

• Like 2
  • Grumpy 1

2 hours ago, HJR7 said:

What's Lobo stadium capacity? Because I saw some post where they said 13K tickets have been sold, I don't think that could be right. But then again I have no clue.

Yes Carthage vs Henderson 2016 had about that but Gilmer vs gladewater was insane. Kilgore chill definitely has same potential.

There is no way in hell there is going to be 13,000 people at this game. I went to the game the last 2 years and Kilgore fans didn't sell out their side. I believe the only reason C-Hill sold out was because it was in Tyler. You have quite a few good games tonight. I willing to bet alot of casual fans from Tyler goes to 🌹 Stadium to watch Carthage vs Gilmer tonight. 

23 minutes ago, VonG said:

There is no way in hell there is going to be 13,000 people at this game. I went to the game the last 2 years and Kilgore fans didn't sell out their side. I believe the only reason C-Hill sold out was because it was in Tyler. You have quite a few good games tonight. I willing to bet alot of casual fans from Tyler goes to 🌹 Stadium to watch Carthage vs Gilmer tonight. 

Well they are coming to Longview this year! Kilgore has sold 6,389 tickets online and at the ticket office so far as of 12 noon Thursday I was told they are selling 1500 tickets at the gates for the grass hill and some other stadium seating they have. 

Edited by WhoamI97539

28 minutes ago, VonG said:

I think the casual fan would prefer to attend Kilgore CH vs a Carthage blowout over Gilmer. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, WhoamI97539 said:

There very well could be 13,000 people with Longview not playing 

My thoughts exactly. I know some people from Kilgore buying 20+ tickets for their family. 

2 minutes ago, JR88 said:

I think the casual fan would prefer to attend Kilgore CH vs a Carthage blowout over Gilmer. 

Von, just trying to downplay Lobo Stadium to Rose Stadium lol

Edited by HJR7

17 minutes ago, HJR7 said:

Von, just trying to downplay Lobo Stadium to Rose Stadium lol

This has nothing to do 🌹 Stadium. There you go assuming. I'm going off of what I have seen. I said you have some good games tonight besides this one.

2 hours ago, JR88 said:

He'll y'all could blow C-Hill out tonight. Didn't y'all beat them by 20+ points in the regular season. 

Edited by VonG

7 minutes ago, jamonit said:

Chapel Hill coming home with another gold ball tonight.  

Kilgore picking up an orange ball that bounces.

CH will dominate tonight!

𝐈 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞. 𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐠𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 #9 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐛𝐢𝐠 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭.

• LOL! 1

7 minutes ago, KDOGS95 said:

𝐈 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞. 𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐠𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 #9 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐛𝐢𝐠 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭.

Thus the reason they make humble pie! 

• Like 1