Pewitt

Bullfan

From what I have heard the problem is Pewitt has gone away from the discipline in the school and it

has now infested the football program.  Kids and parents are different nowadays, school board rarely 

changes and same people will prolly be on a committee that will let one or two on the committee

decide on the new coach. Sad but true

15 minutes ago, TINDERBOX said:

From what I have heard the problem is Pewitt has gone away from the discipline in the school and it

has now infested the football programKids and parents are different nowadays, school board rarely 

changes and same people will prolly be on a committee that will let one or two on the committee

decide on the new coach. Sad but true

Happening in every school across the state for the most part.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, GoBigBlue said:

Last I heard he has gone on way past being a coach much less a superintendent.  Heard he was in Austin.

Brad Bailey retired from Lake Travis last summer and was the HS principal at Arkansas High.  He left that position in Nov.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, BlackShirtD said:

Brad Bailey retired from Lake Travis last summer and was the HS principal at Arkansas High.  He left that position in Nov.

when was the last time he coached? he was a principal at Texas High for a while before he went to Austin i thought.