Pewitt

Bullfan

This thread is hilarious. Pewitt had a couple of down years and the bulk of these guys act like they turned into Quitman. Granted, their defense was atrocious the last three years, but they’re just 4 years from going to state. Then again that team could’ve been special. That coach hasn’t had much success since leaving. I see them going 10-0. I see them edging out Cooper in a close ballgame. Edge going to Pewitt since Cooper graduated the house. Honey Grove has that stud rb. If that defense hasn’t been straightened out by then it might be 9-1. Not that it matters. Other side of region is stacked. I see Garrison coming out of the region. Played Timpson tough both games. Not losing much and Timpson lost Mr Bussey. 

• LOL! 2

1 minute ago, SmokedOut said:

This thread is hilarious. Pewitt had a couple of down years and the bulk of these guys act like they turned into Quitman. Granted, their defense was atrocious the last three years, but they’re just 4 years from going to state. Then again that team could’ve been special. That coach hasn’t had much success since leaving. I see them going 10-0. I see them edging out Cooper in a close ballgame. Edge going to Pewitt since Cooper graduated the house. Honey Grove has that stud rb. If that defense hasn’t been straightened out by then it might be 9-1. Not that it matters. Other side of region is stacked. I see Garrison coming out of the region. Played Timpson tough both games. Not losing much and Timpson lost Mr Bussey. 

10-0...optimism is high. also quitman catching shade out of left field

1 minute ago, harry7 said:

10-0...optimism is high. also quitman catching shade out of left field

No disrespect to the dawgs of Q Town. They are perennial bottom feeders. I don’t think 10-0 is out of the question. Weak preseason schedule. Which was needed IMO. Cooper lost a lot. HG has a great rb. Now if Cooper wasn’t losing a lot I’d predict 9-1 or 8-2. Like I said. Doesn’t matter much. Garrison takes the region. 

• LOL! 1

No reason for optimism or throwing shade at Q Town. Be specific Tim lol

There is plenty of reason for optimism. Quitman is just an innocent bystander catching slugs for no reason! 🤣😂

• LOL! 2

Just now, TIMRIGGINS said:

There is plenty of reason for optimism. Quitman is just an innocent bystander catching slugs for no reason! 🤣😂

Could’ve put Wills Point I guess. Quitman just came to my mind first when thinking of bottom dwellers. 

Could’ve put Wills Point I guess. Quitman just came to my mind first when thinking of bottom dwellers. 

Ahhh i have actually laughed at this thread today. They do have lake Fork though! 

5 hours ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

Pewitt better not sleep on White Oak. White Oak has the fastest team in the state. 👀

Yes they do. This group WO has rival those guys back in the spring of 21. Class of 1921 had some boys that could flat out run a hole through the wind. 

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, DogEatDog said:

White oak JV went something like 6-3. This isn’t as clear cut of a win that appears. 

I’m seeing 5-2 with wins over district teams Atlanta and Jeffy

Edited by Tatum_DirtyBird

2 hours ago, DogEatDog said:

Being bold about the New Boston and Redwater matchups is a little crazy to me. I know you beat  NB last year by 2, but we all know you shouldn’t have. 

You’re right. Two possession game with 3:30 to go followed by terrible special teams call. Year before the offense scored 7 TD’s on 7 possessions but defense could stop a popcorn fart, which led to a 2 point loss. Pewitt was terrible the past couple of years. If NB could only sniff out a tie between those two games that says more about them than Pewitt. Pewitt has both coordinators from Newton. I hear the kids are really taking to the changes. Especially the weight room and it’s importance. We are not talking about a program that has been in the gutter for years. Glad a change was made before it got worse though. 

2 hours ago, DogEatDog said:

Being bold about the New Boston and Redwater matchups is a little crazy to me. I know you beat  NB last year by 2, but we all know you shouldn’t have. 

Oh. New Boston was replaced by LK on the schedule. I’m not sure about White Oak. They rocked during the Nixon administration but that’s about all I know. 

1 hour ago, SmokedOut said:

Oh. New Boston was replaced by LK on the schedule. I’m not sure about White Oak. They rocked during the Nixon administration but that’s about all I know. 

Yea. In that case, add a W for the LK week. Lol