Official 2023-24 NCAA Football Championship Thread

Coach Rab

13 hours ago, cotton84 said:

As a Texas fan, I would rather not play Bama in the finals - if we beat Washington……..thinking our chances are better against Mich.  

Who do Bama fans want in the finals ?

True BAMA fans are not even thinking about the finals. The PROCESS strictly forbids looking past the opponent in front of us. The only opponent we are concerned with is the Michigan Wolverines. Everything else is irrelevant. 

32 minutes ago, trueblue82 said:

True BAMA fans are not even thinking about the finals. The PROCESS strictly forbids looking past the opponent in front of us. The only opponent we are concerned with is the Michigan Wolverines. Everything else is irrelevant. 

Well, I am pretty sure only the players, coaches and some support personnel matter about the outcome of the game with Michigan. Don’t think fans hoping to play Texas or Washington if they beat Michigan is going to matter in the PROCESS of a win or lose.  But, oh well. 

• 2 weeks later...
23 minutes ago, Lion7000 said:

Washington vs Michigan going to be good. Excited for this match up.  I bet if Michigan wins , Harbaugh is done. 

I got UW winning, but I agree Harbaugh is done, back to the NFL. 

9 minutes ago, JohnnyFootball said:

I am! You going, Buddy? I'll get you a beer beforehand if so!

If Texas would've made it I planned on going. I probably would've been the only person in Arkansas gear in the place 😂

5 hours ago, ETXfan16 said:

Give me Michigan to win it all. They will run the ball at will against UW. And their secondary is better than Texas’, and that’s not saying much. 

Agree that is the difference. Texas should have ran the ball more. Texas only the ran the ball 28 times. Should’ve been at least 40. 
Sark got in his own way with that. They had 4-5 yards every time they ran it. Would’ve also kept Pennix off the field. That how you beat Washington. Michigan can run the ball better than Texas. Corum is one of the best Rb’s in the country. I like too see them with brook’s playing. 

Edited by Lion7000

I did say before the selection this is the year the Sec gets left out They were representing in the playoffs but this is the first time since 2014 they won’t be in the National Championship. The 12 team playoff will leave little doubt.