ALLEGED Lovelady UIL Violations ALLEGEDLY Under Investigation

john.smith_truth

1 hour ago, 89Falcon said:

What is your objective? Did you submit your pictures to UIL? Nothing is litigated on Smoaky. I doubt you will find a single person who does not think you to be foolish. There will be no shared sentiment against Lovelady.

Squirrelly little dude waiting until December to post this.  I am almost sure your son lost playing time at Lovelady and you just now got the courage to post this.  This is unbelievable.  Some parents…… wow

• Like 1

In the future, if you want to post something anonymously, you PM me, David, or one of the other administrators.  

Making 2 accounts to try and hide your already hidden identity is not just stupid, but also a bannable rule violation.  Mr. John Smith and Huntsville dad are permanently gone.

The post and information here stays

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

2 hours ago, john.smith_truth said:

All coaches from other schools obviously new the rules and were sitting behind end zones. The only ones brazen enough to break those rules were the Lovelady coaches. 

My only question, why report them when you could have just went and talked to them? 

* I havent read all the other comments. Dont know if anyone else has asked this. 

1 hour ago, 89Falcon said:

I would like to say how much I appreciate the coaches at Lovelady for the job they did this year. You can always tell that you did a great job coaching when the “John smiths” of the world post garbage on Smoaky. Keep up the good work Lovelady coaches.

Both things can be true. Lovelady did violate rules and they are good coaches for what they did this year. 

12 minutes ago, Stoney said:

IMG_9682.jpeg

I have it on good authority that @Coach Rab goes through the 12 items or less checkout with a full cart. I have reported him to the FBI with pictures of his atrocities. I will not rest until the full weight of a Jack boot is pressed upon his neck. 

I have done the self checkout with 40 items once.  I told the lady that I could check out faster than their cashiers and they left me alone.

• LOL! 1

7 minutes ago, AledoAlumni said:

Maybe he is worried you'll ban him. You like to do stuff like that. 

I did ban him.  But not for what he posted.  Crap like this, unprovoked, can see similar consequences.  

There is no need for it.  Chill out.

19 hours ago, john.smith_truth said:

December 1, 2023

" I believe requires immediate investigation. I would like to anonymously report a rules violation by football coaches at Lovelady ISD, which took place during the Summer of 2023."

"I believe it is essential to address this matter promptly "

"I look forward to a fair resolution. "

Lady, you have no credibility based on the timing of complaint. Odd that you include "fair" resolution, that implies you were harmed - please explain that.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BEASTeastTX said:

Based on the tournament members he’s probably a Dewyville guy mad they lost the district championship and out of the playoffs a round earlier. Either that or a jealous Groveton guy from out there in Friday or Pennington because his poor son can’t get into LL district.

Folks in Groveton would rather die than go to school at Lovelady. But there is a good chance this is someone from groveton considering Lovelady’s recent success and groveton’s…lack of

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, WingTOffense123 said:

Folks in Groveton would rather die than go to school at Lovelady. But there is a good chance this is someone from groveton considering Lovelady’s recent success and groveton’s…lack of

Well, the way I heard it, several years ago, the Groveton coaches entered the transfer portal and were poached by Lovelady.  So, there may be some truth to your view.

• LOL! 2

• RETIREDFAN1 changed the title to ALLEGED Lovelady UIL Violations ALLEGEDLY Under Investigation
1 hour ago, WingTOffense123 said:

I don’t know….This doesn’t sound like Groveton folks. This has disgruntled “move in parent” vibes all over it after the move in didn’t go as planned for them. Either that or outsider coach with an Axe to grind. Either way, it’s pretty silly. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, BulldogBob said:

This is one crazy post.  Everyone must be really bored if we are talking about two coaches standing on the sideline in a touch football game that was 6 months ago!!!! lol  

Yes, we are all bored, waiting on the playoff games to start tonight.  Please add more to keep us occupied until about 6pm tonight.  Didn't know when I first started reading this thread, that popcorn would be such a tasty snack to enjoy this one with.

• Like 1
  • LOL! 3