America's Game: ARMY vs. NAVY

RETIREDFAN1

Army vs. Navy  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Which side you on?

3 hours ago, PelvisPresley said:

pretty boring stuff...time waste game...hence the date...pray for 3 inches of ice and 2 feet of snow to make it interesting!!!

same thing I pray for in some of the early bowl games...

😴

Your tax $$ pay for it....may as well watch it.....lol

• LOL! 2

Navy's had a few decent seasons. 10+ wins in 2004, 2015, 2019. Army had a couple good seasons 2017: 10-3, 2018: 11-2. 202:9-3. 

Bowl games and such. Not great, but not terrible. 

One shouldn't judge them too harshly.

The academic requirements and other aspects make it near impossible for them to draw top recruits. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Mr. P said:

Navy's had a few decent seasons. 10+ wins in 2004, 2015, 2019. Army had a couple good seasons 2017: 10-3, 2018: 11-2. 202:9-3. 

Bowl games and such. Not great, but not terrible. 

One shouldn't judge them too harshly.

The academic requirements and other aspects make it near impossible for them to draw top recruits. 

And they can't use the portal.......

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, PelvisPresley said:

pretty boring stuff...time waste game...hence the date...pray for 3 inches of ice and 2 feet of snow to make it interesting!!!

same thing I pray for in some of the early bowl games...

😴

This is a myopic take on this game. If the quality of the game is in question then the vast majority of football played would fall into this category as there are countless high schools, junior high, semi-pro, etc. that play “bad” football.

This game is not just for our entertainment. The guys that are playing in this game probably understand their lot in life is that they will not be playing in the NFL. For the most part they have made a commitment to serve our nation and this is their shining moment to be recognized by the sport.

I certainly would not tell any of them that their game is a “time waste” as I value my health.

• Love 2