3AD1 state championship Franklin vs Malakoff

blackngoldtiger

Franklin vs Malakoff  

81 members have voted

1. 1. Who you got?

This poll is closed to new votes

32 minutes ago, PantherNation2015 said:

Makakoff stopped the vaunted Franklin slot T.  I’m banking Gilmer can slow Bellville down just enough tomorrow.  Will be watching from Longview.

Great job by Koff coaches on getting lined up and stopping the slot T. Slot t looks like a simple scheme, but I can tell you first hand it’s no fun trying to defend 

10 minutes ago, lionpride08 said:

I do hope the koff coach does do or say something about #11 spitting on #1. Even the announcers caught it. No need for something like that

I'll say something about it. #11 did something out of character, He's a good kid and ovarall good person. First time I've ever seen something like that from him. He's a coaches kid as his dad is the head football coach for TVCC. So I'm sure his dad will say something on top of whatever else Driskell will do. Don't think Driskell will let it go, just because of winning state.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, blackngoldtiger said:

I'll say something about it. #11 did something out of character, He's a good kid and ovarall good person. First time I've ever seen something like that from him. He's a coaches kid as his dad is the head football coach for TVCC. So I'm sure his dad will say something on top of whatever else Driskell will do. Don't think Driskell will let it go, just because of winning state.

Ahhhh... I should probably keep my mouth shut but I won't. Spitting on someone is not "out of character" that's not something "good kids" do. Spitting on someone is one of the foulest displays of disrespect you can perform. That wouldn't cross the mind of a "good kid".

8 minutes ago, Lambo said:

Ahhhh... I should probably keep my mouth shut but I won't. Spitting on someone is not "out of character" that's not something "good kids" do. Spitting on someone is one of the foulest displays of disrespect you can perform. That wouldn't cross the mind of a "good kid".

Then go make a trip to Koff and meet the kid, actually meet the whole family. They are good people. I guess you've never made a mistake before? He's a teenager. I'm sure you have made a few mistakes before in your life. 

8 minutes ago, player73 said:

Franklin has had a great 4 year run. I personally think Coach D called a very conservative game. Franklin had no answer for the Tigers passing game if he had wanted to use it more. Hogg was open all night. IMO Brock would have beat Franklin as well. 

Yeah. He started doing his normal like he does towards the end of games. 

I would have to agree with you on that. Not taking away from Franklin at all but that Brock defense was tough.

3 hours ago, player73 said:

Franklin has had a great 4 year run. I personally think Coach D called a very conservative game. Franklin had no answer for the Tigers passing game if he had wanted to use it more. Hogg was open all night. IMO Brock would have beat Franklin as well. 

It's all about match ups. I think Lorena could have beat Malakoff but they didn't make it to State. It shocks me to be honest that alot thinks this game wasn't close. I mean the game was really decided in the final 2 mins. Malakoff was also held to a season low of 14 points. Franklin had a unforced fumble at the 1 yard line. Imo these teams were pretty evenly match. Difference is one team capitalized and one didn't.