3AD1 state championship Franklin vs Malakoff

blackngoldtiger

Franklin vs Malakoff  

81 members have voted

1. 1. Who you got?

This poll is closed to new votes

On 12/21/2023 at 7:51 AM, Allheartnoquit said:

When you win they will follow

Not sure winning has to do with the growth around Texas, just the ever expanding cities flowing out to the closest rural areas that have infrastructure in place to handle the over flow. Districts that aren't afraid to pass the bonds end up seeing the most.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, MHS77 said:

I am hearing there will be 40 to 60 new houses being built on the Star Harbor road in the next few years. So we will likely be facing some numbers in the near future.

That's interesting. Wondering if the current land up for sale will be developed. Kinda hard seeing that many going down to star harbor road and in star harbor. Star harbor doesn't have to many lots to build on.

32 minutes ago, blackngoldtiger said:

That's interesting. Wondering if the current land up for sale will be developed. Kinda hard seeing that many going down to star harbor road and in star harbor. Star harbor doesn't have to many lots to build on.

If theres land it will be expected to be developed as a member of Parker County area they are throwing to much money at farmers and ranchers to turn away from.

On 12/19/2023 at 5:47 AM, blackngoldtiger said:

He has kept some long-time assists. Has had 4 that's been there for over 10 years. We lost a great assist due to the superintendent cowarding down to a parent, in which, the coach was in the right, that didn't set to well with the town.

I think it was over the weekend but Driskell and them got together one evening and gave him a gold medal and let him get a chance to hold up the title. 

If we lose any, it'll be for retirement, our superintendent, or one of the other assists getting a better job/money. That's my opinion. 

Great coaches the nut doesn't fall far from the tree Driskell's father Monte Jack is a legend

Edited by hogpatrol
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, blackngoldtiger said:

This will be across the road from the baseball fields to the admin building. Where all the trees are

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, lionpride08 said:

Everyone does that after winning state. Looks nice and very clear to read.

I've seen a few. Honestly I'm surprised this got done, as it was hard to even get a sign up for the baseball team when they won state a few years ago. Glad and happy something like this got done. 

14 hours ago, blackngoldtiger said:

I've seen a few. Honestly I'm surprised this got done, as it was hard to even get a sign up for the baseball team when they won state a few years ago. Glad and happy something like this got done. 

Did yall win something ? 🙄

20 hours ago, blackngoldtiger said:

Football > Baseball in the state of Texas