UIL Realignment 2017-19

Tiger1995

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

As I posted on Page 4 I spoke to the UIL Tuesday and a date had not been set and the only specifics given were it'd be in the next two weeks...anyone who said Friday has bad sources or is just assuming....The UIL will put a press release out before the release of the cutoffs....

7 hours ago, WestHardinfan1 said:

How the UIL is going to divide the numbers is not affected by Harvey.......the only thing affected by Harvey is what classification schools will fall under...THAT doesn't come out until February......can't wait to see the numbers today........

The number of schools in each division does affect. there are some schools still trying to determine whether they will rebuild or combine with another school. This is one thing they look at when putting out the numbers for each division, trying to have a workable number in each division. Dividing into districts will come later.

• Thumbs Down 1

40 minutes ago, MattStepp said:

As I posted on Page 4 I spoke to the UIL Tuesday and a date had not been set and the only specifics given were it'd be in the next two weeks...anyone who said Friday has bad sources or is just assuming....The UIL will put a press release out before the release of the cutoffs....

desismileys_4292.gif

52 minutes ago, MattStepp said:

I spoke to Hitler and her said he might make people wait until after Christmas! ...:woot:

2 hours ago, Golfingnut said:

Is he still around? Haven't heard his name since I was in school. 

I do believe he's still with us.

LinkedIn shows he's a consultant with that entity.

I'm guessing he's in his early 80's by now.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, RandyJohnson said:

I do believe he's still with us.

LinkedIn shows he's a consultant with that entity.

I'm guessing he's in his early 80's by now.

Thanks, makes sense he would be in his 80's. Good to know he is still with us.

• Like 2