Jump to content

STATE FINAL 4AD2 - Gilmer vs Bellville


kingwolf

Gilmer vs Bellville  

113 members have voted

  1. 1. Who ya got??


This poll is closed to new votes


Recommended Posts

Just now, dfwfootballfan said:

I think I looked earlier this week...they avg 8.8 a game...Wimberly is the most points they've given up this yr I believe. Looks like this game will be more.

They’ve not played anyone like Gilmer and Wimberley is in the same boat as all the other teams Bellville has played thus far.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

They’ve not played anyone like Gilmer and Wimberley is in the same boat as all the other teams Bellville has played thus far.

Not sure what you are saying here other than they haven't played a team like Gilmer...IDK, haven't followed them myself. Just looked at their scores and did some math the other day...so i answered a question. What boat are you talking about, I'm confused.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, dfwfootballfan said:

Not sure what you are saying here other than they haven't played a team like Gilmer...IDK, haven't followed them myself. Just looked at their scores and did some math the other day...so i answered a question. What boat are you talking about, I'm confused.

Sorry, wasn’t clear.  You’re right, BB hasn’t played anyone like Gilmer and that includes Wimberley.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Bellville reminds me a little bit of Liberty Hill, just not as effective in hiding the rock. Good game so far, both appear deserving to be here.

Regarding the "limited" and "all they have" comments about Bellville's O...Not to be a jerk but if I had 4 or 5 plays that my kids executed really well and I could keep a defense off balance enough to score 20 points a half I wouldn't scoff at it. I would probably question why my defense can't stop it if it's so simple.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, dfwfootballfan said:

Bellville reminds me a little bit of Liberty Hill, just not as effective in hiding the rock. Good game so far, both appear deserving to be here.

Regarding the "limited" and "all they have" comments about Bellville's O...Not to be a jerk but if I had 4 or 5 plays that my kids executed really well and I could keep a defense off balance enough to score 20 points a half I wouldn't scoff at it. I would probably question why my defense can't stop it if it's so simple.

The issue isn’t that they run it.  I would run it too.  It’s that if they get down by 2 scores they will not catch back up without help from a mistake by Gilmer.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, dfwfootballfan said:

Bellville reminds me a little bit of Liberty Hill, just not as effective in hiding the rock. Good game so far, both appear deserving to be here.

Regarding the "limited" and "all they have" comments about Bellville's O...Not to be a jerk but if I had 4 or 5 plays that my kids executed really well and I could keep a defense off balance enough to score 20 points a half I wouldn't scoff at it. I would probably question why my defense can't stop it if it's so simple.

Easy leave a safety back. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Stankylegg said:

The issue isn’t that they run it.  I would run it too.  It’s that if they get down by 2 scores they will not catch back up without help from a mistake by Gilmer.  

Eh, it's what they do, they've stayed in it within a score thus far. The big plays have hurt both sides really...the INT was critical, otherwise it's a 1 point game.

I'm just happy to see a competitive game.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...