4A Division 1 State Championship: Chapel Hill versus Anna

CHDog77

Chapel Hill vs. Anna  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Finals

This poll is closed to new votes

Wow...they are just off...sucks to have a good year and come out in the SC and play your worst game of the year. I realize Anna is playing really good ball, but a lot of these mistakes have been unforced errors, and wouldn't change he outcome. It just looks really bad from a preparation/execution perspective.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, collincountyfootball1 said:

Does anyone know if CH stayed the night in the area or traveled early this morning!? Only explanation I can have for such a lackadaisical and sluggish start from a CH squad I’ve paid close attention to over the last two years. Don’t recall any team beating up on them this bad! 

Stayed the night. 

2 minutes ago, collincountyfootball1 said:

Does anyone know if CH stayed the night in the area or traveled early this morning!? Only explanation I can have for such a lackadaisical and sluggish start from a CH squad I’ve paid close attention to over the last two years. Don’t recall any team beating up on them this bad! 

i don't think that made a difference.  Anna came out and punched Chapel Hill in the mouth. sometimes you run into a better team.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RecruitbEastTx said:

Chapel Him must've just out-athleted everyone they've played. I wanted bEast Tx to go undefeated this year at Jerry World. 

Well it's hard for the East Texas teams to beat the DFW from 6a on down.