Bally Sports

GoodOleBoy73

34 minutes ago, GoodOleBoy73 said:

Someone who knows more (Maybe @MattStepp) fill me in...how long is the contract with Bally Sports to broadcast the UIL State Championship games?

I'm tired of jumping through hoops every year to find a way to watch because my current TV provider doesn't carry Bally.

I dont know how long the contract is but I'm not sure Bally as an entity will last through said contract

34 minutes ago, GoodOleBoy73 said:

Someone who knows more (Maybe @MattStepp) fill me in...how long is the contract with Bally Sports to broadcast the UIL State Championship games?

I'm tired of jumping through hoops every year to find a way to watch because my current TV provider doesn't carry Bally.

Go to their app. I believe they are having a 7 day free trial right right. 

5 minutes ago, blackngoldtiger said:

Another option is DirectTV Stream.  They have a 5 day trial right now.  Make sure you cancel it though, its $84 a month after those 5 days.

21 minutes ago, blackngoldtiger said:

15 minutes ago, Coach Rab said:

Another option is DirectTV Stream.  They have a 5 day trial right now.  Make sure you cancel it though, its $84 a month after those 5 days.

Yeah...I found a way. I just think its dumb that every year I have to create a new account and then cancel because I refuse to pay for it year round. 1st world problem for sure...just wish it were a little more simple.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MattStepp said:

I dont know how long the contract is but I'm not sure Bally as an entity will last through said contract

Didn’t they put out a statement that they may file for bankruptcy by the end of next spring? Which would essentially releasing all contracts like UIL and Rangers and Mavs

1 hour ago, Coach Rab said:

Didn’t they put out a statement that they may file for bankruptcy by the end of next spring? Which would essentially releasing all contracts like UIL and Rangers and Mavs

Bally's filed chapter 13 earlier this year. Have already drop many MLB teams. 

I downloaded FUBO.  Using the free trial to watch the state games.  Will cancel Sunday.

Hopefully someone competent will take Bally over....and work out deals with all the streaming providers like youtube, Hulu, etc etc....

• Like 1