What’s going on at the border?

Youngcoach123

• 2 weeks later...

Nothing is going on at the border, that is why so many people are coming here. A President's job is to protect the nation, and this president has NOT done that. I don't care about all the other stuff, but this president should be placed in jail for failing to protect the nation's borders. Talk about treason, there is NO BIGGER treason than what he is doing on the southern border. This will lead to more than an insurrection, but a revolution or invasion, pick your poison. 

• Love 1

53 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

Nothing is going on at the border, that is why so many people are coming here. A President's job is to protect the nation, and this president has NOT done that. I don't care about all the other stuff, but this president should be placed in jail for failing to protect the nation's borders. Talk about treason, there is NO BIGGER treason than what he is doing on the southern border. This will lead to more than an insurrection, but a revolution or invasion, pick your poison. 

They are intentionally doing this. It’s not incompetence, it’s purposeful.

I just found something that is going on "because of the border", very interesting......since I am paying for these ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS, does that mean I can make them work for me? And what gets me, Homeland Security is asking for MORE MONEY....instead of following the laws on the books, they want new laws.....DO YOUR DANG JOB YOU BALD HEADED IDIOT!!!!! SEND THE ILLEGALS BACK TO THEIR HOME COUNTRY IT WOULD BE CHEAPER ON THE TAXPAYERS!!!!!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/staggering-financial-costs-of-451-billion-for-migrants-in-us-say-house-republicans-as-they-vow-to-impeach-homeland-security-chief/ss-AA1mvGJG?ocid=hpmsn&cvid=eaed26044bf84b398bd25d798f796d83&ei=33#image=1

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Youngcoach123 said:

No one can say that this is a good thing. And I mean no one.

Well, they can if they believe it's by design.

I can tell you from years of working in software, sometimes an issue comes up with a piece of software, and if the people who wrote the code designed it that way, then the response is often "Works as Designed".

Maybe this "Works as Designed" by this Administration.

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Monte1076 said:

Well, they can if they believe it's by design.

I can tell you from years of working in software, sometimes an issue comes up with a piece of software, and if the people who wrote the code designed it that way, then the response is often "Works as Designed".

Maybe this "Works as Designed" by this Administration.

It’s by design

• Angry 1

On 1/1/2024 at 12:48 PM, Youngcoach123 said:

They are intentionally doing this. It’s not incompetence, it’s purposeful.

I agree with this somewhat.  The thing  I disagree with is who you think "They" is.

To you "They" is  Dems/Liberals.

I believe " They " is corporations wanting cheap labor.   Corporations get what they want regardless which party is in charge. 

• Roll Eyes 1

2 hours ago, BlahBlah said:

I agree with this somewhat.  The thing  I disagree with is who you think "They" is.

I believe " They " is corporations wanting cheap labor.   Corporations get what they want regardless which party is in charge. 

And whose pockets are those corporations in? Democrats and Republicans.

25 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

And whose pockets are those corporations in? Democrats and Republicans.

That is why I said ; " Regardless which party is in charge. "

No job, and illegals will self deport or migrate somewhere else. 

3 hours ago, BlahBlah said:

If the corporations control the government and the border, how is more government going to fix it?  

3 hours ago, Youngcoach123 said:

If the corporations control the government and the border, how is more government going to fix it?  

They are not !  Politicians will only provide lip service for your votes.