Liberty-Eylau New Athletic Director

3 hours ago, TrumpisDump said:

Legacy strikes me as one of those places that always says "the coaching is the problem"...too political 

Definitely some truth to that.  The first year, admin and board give the coaching staff leeway, act all supportive, let them bring in whoever they want, run the program the way they want.  When results arent instant, they start telling the coaches how to do they job.  Coaches either get sick of it and leave, or they get fired.  And then it starts all over.  The kids suffer.  But ppl keep they mouths shut for fear their kid punished.  Same worthless AD, same admin, same board.  year after year.  

24 minutes ago, gottacaseofsiccadis said:

Definitely some truth to that.  The first year, admin and board give the coaching staff leeway, act all supportive, let them bring in whoever they want, run the program the way they want.  When results arent instant, they start telling the coaches how to do they job.  Coaches either get sick of it and leave, or they get fired.  And then it starts all over.  The kids suffer.  But ppl keep they mouths shut for fear their kid punished.  Same worthless AD, same admin, same board.  year after year.  

I always say.. what is the common denominator in all of this. That is usually the problem. 

• Like 1

TrumpisDump- ( TISD)- Probably 1 certain individual in the community that takes it upon themselves to find the BEST FIT for the Red Raiders revolving door of head football coaches 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, RKS21 said:

TrumpisDump- ( TISD)- Probably 1 certain individual in the community that takes it upon themselves to find the BEST FIT for the Red Raiders revolving door of head football coaches 

One is superintendent, another is the AD, followed by two board members.  Those individuals are the root of the problem.  But I know who you are talking about, and he is included in my list.  Nobody will say nothing though.  It will just continue to go on.  Pitiful.  

• 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, LPND said:

Legacy hijacked the whole topic lol, but I think Coach Willard is the guy to get us rolling again the community is excited for this hire!

Amen brother..I'm already hearing positive things about Willard from kids in the program my son being one of them..We need someone energize the LE community the talent is there.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, jaxLEe said:

Amen brother..I'm already hearing positive things about Willard from kids in the program my son being one of them..We need someone energize the LE community the talent is there.

Definitely bro I’m super excited for what’s to come heck I’m excited for your son the previous staff lacked energy in my opinion, we’ve been down to long we can only go up from here!!

• Like 1

On 2/3/2024 at 9:31 AM, LPND said:

Definitely bro I’m super excited for what’s to come heck I’m excited for your son the previous staff lacked energy in my opinion, we’ve been down to long we can only go up from here!!

I heard yall winnin’ state bro?  Y’all winnin’ state?

• Like 1

On 2/3/2024 at 9:18 AM, jaxLEe said:

Always a lot of talent at LE just got to keep it there through high school. 

31 minutes ago, Tex85 said:

Always a lot of talent at LE just got to keep it there through high school. 

LE has produced the most NFL players in for small schools in East Tx.. but the past is the past.. 

1 hour ago, LPND said:

LE has produced the most NFL players in for small schools in East Tx.. but the past is the past.. 

They were winning not too long ago. I think them dropping and a new coach should bring some excitement to the school.

5 hours ago, CreateMyAccount said:

Not too long ago LE was 4A D1, and now they're 3A D1, it seems so crazy to me how they can drop so quickly. 

Don’t be like Atlanta and get worse when you drop a classification.