Bruceville Eddy Open

ROHOAlum

14 minutes ago, inittowinit said:

Sounds like a program that will get a lot of applicants.....

as someone who attended there it draws those looking for a start, ego coaches who think they can flip it over night. But also dealing with administrative decisions. The carousel is driving long time an generational residents away to near by schools Troy, Lorena, Chilton. Would be a good fit with wing t, slot t, split back veer type offenses with the athletic pool, might end up with a great class every now and then.

its always made me laugh when schools like this scoff at those types of offenses.  Not saying that BE is, but some schools hear the letter T or the word option and say "no we want to be spread" and wonder why they arent any good.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, dogs3505 said:

its always made me laugh when schools like this scoff at those types of offenses.  Not saying that BE is, but some schools hear the letter T or the word option and say "no we want to be spread" and wonder why they arent any good.

Personally I love them even if you have the type of personnel to spread it out, but you have the coaches who want to run those modern types.

17 minutes ago, MattStepp said:

Word is the principal there has to quit meddling if they want any stability 

Administration as a whole is an issue there, has been since my step brother went there in the Threadgill era. I had Irvin with Watkins serving as DC and LB's before he took over the next year when I moved to Chilton district.

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, Slickarick said:

Look for a hire from north west of BVE to fill this in. This proud native America tribe guy has a big job a head of him. 

Now you got me curious lol, I have family an friends within the staff and they havent heard not 1 name yet.

Edited by ROHOAlum