Joaquin Boys AD/ Head Football Coach

26 minutes ago, Lambo said:

We gave Jared his job yet?

Monday night board meeting postponed due to weather and road conditions, so they haven’t been able to formally accept Wade’s resignation yet. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, REDFRANKLIN2254 said:

The “ole Permenter boy” is pretty happy where he’s at. 

I heard his name mentioned. Butttt5t sounds like he's HC at a big school.

3 hours ago, REDFRANKLIN2254 said:

He’s the HC at a 3A southwest of Houston. 

Van Vleck. He’s very happy there. I don’t think Joaquin’s pay scale can match theirs. But he would be a great hire if the administration decided to hire from outside Joaquin ISD. 

2 hours ago, Lambo said:

Very curious who all puts in... Jared Jones should be the pick but I'm still interested in knowing all the candidates.

You’re never going to know all of the candidates. A lot of the names you hear will be rumors and speculation. I’m surprised we haven’t already seen Daniel Swaim’s name floated here. 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, trueblue82 said:

You’re never going to know all of the candidates. A lot of the names you hear will be rumors and speculation. I’m surprised we haven’t already seen Daniel Swaim’s name floated here. 

I know a guy...

No matter who the hire is, I believe you always gauge interest from the outside. Never know who applies …. It’s good practice for applicants interviewing. They may not get this job but it’s good for them to hone their skills.  People meet and make contacts for future employment. Coaching is a large fraternity really. Most guys look out for one another and help when the opportunity arises. And even if it does stay in house it’s good practice for the administration to get on record the expectations and requirements from the district and community on whomever  gets the position…

• Like 2

20 hours ago, trueblue82 said:

That's the thing about Daniel Swaim you don't have to see him or his name. But he lives rent free in your head like the boogey man. But only if the boogey man was a the greatest football coach to live and also gets ripped off when he tries to buy a golf cart. 

• Love 1

12 hours ago, centex1 said:

That's the thing about Daniel Swaim you don't have to see him or his name. But he lives rent free in your head like the boogey man. But only if the boogey man was a the greatest football coach to live and also gets ripped off when he tries to buy a golf cart. 

What? Lmao

23 hours ago, Jtownblue said:

Ok lambo you've convinced me, I just need booster money and maybe some deals with whataburger or nuway to get the players I want.

Come on home big dog.

23 minutes ago, centex1 said:

When you are a football coaching legend sometimes you lack in negotiating skill and you pay too much for a golf cart that never existed 

Lmmfao who has the info on this story

On 1/25/2024 at 8:11 AM, centex1 said:

To late I think the Swaim has already been snatched up