2024 non district schedules

3 hours ago, PackAttack said:

Haven't seen anything from the Lufkin side of things. Sort of fill in the blank with what has been posted here, with Longview - Week1 and Nacogdoches - Week #3.  Need to see what district we end up, 7 or 8 teams.    Not sure if A&M Consolidated or Tyler legacy stay in play or not.  Don't anticipate much new movement on the the part of the Panther leadership.

Tyler may be playing Legacy Week 2.

Could get interesting for LP.

3 hours ago, nacdragon07 said:

i would love to see that too. when was the last time lufkin played marshall ?

For the Lufkin fan's it doesn't matter at this point one way or another.  Haven't made the playoffs in 3 years, what happens in non district never seems to translate to district play.  I think we were 3-0 going into district the last two years, then reality.  Longview is a reality check, then Nacogdoches and whoever else out of Tyler Legacy, Marshall, Tyler or AMC would not surprise me.

Edited by PackAttack

I’d like to think Marshall Vs Lufkin would be more competitive than Marshall  Vs Longview.  Or even Lufkin Vs Nac. 

LP fans may not have much interest in the game tbh.  I dunno. 

1 hour ago, Mavchamp said:

I’d like to think Marshall Vs Lufkin would be more competitive than Marshall  Vs Longview.  Or even Lufkin Vs Nac. 

LP fans may not have much interest in the game tbh.  I dunno. 

i think marshall would have beaten lufkin this past season. 

39 minutes ago, nacdragon07 said:

Don't think that at all, however add in the abilities of our current OC and OLC, we Lufkin fans, are always standing on Quick sand with those guys.

3 hours ago, nacdragon07 said:

2 hours ago, PackAttack said:

Don't think that at all, however add in the abilities of our current OC and OLC, we Lufkin fans, are always standing on Quick sand with those guys.

Not about who would win.  I’d just want a competitive game…. Even if we lost. 

The Longview game simply isn’t competitive anymore.

We both beat Nac easily.  We both lost big to Longview.   We both lost to Tyler in close games. 

Just wanting a game against someone in our competitive neighborhood.   Getting blown out by Longview is a waste of snaps. 

7 hours ago, Panther89 said:

Nope, just our biggest rival! But thanks for your attempt at humor!

It is time for you to move on...WO and SH are no longer the rivals they once were.  You do realize that SH is getting bigger and WO is not right? You should probably try to find a more equal size school...WO is closer to UG in size than they are to SH.

14 hours ago, Panther89 said:

Nope, just our biggest rival! But thanks for your attempt at humor!

You tagged me twice. 😂

I was taking a shot at WO more than anything. I got to get them in while I still can. I don’t expect them to be down forever. 

11 hours ago, itsAsecret said:

It is time for you to move on...WO and SH are no longer the rivals they once were.  You do realize that SH is getting bigger and WO is not right? You should probably try to find a more equal size school...WO is closer to UG in size than they are to SH.

I vote for Winnsboro