Leave it to a Karen….Gunter TX local government in shambles

THAT'S how government of the people, by the people, and for the people is SUPPOSED to work .....chaos is great for liberty....when government fears the people, there is liberty, when people fear the government there is none.....

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 1/18/2024 at 5:11 PM, RETIREDFAN1 said:

THAT'S how government of the people, by the people, and for the people is SUPPOSED to work .....chaos is great for liberty....when government fears the people, there is liberty, when people fear the government there is none.....

This city council members need to be arrested. They are duty bound to continue their jobs until replacements can be seated. They all quit at the same time in order to force a special election that can’t be conducted until May. Yet they refuse to attend council meetings until then, holding the city hostage. I’ve never seen such selfish, childish, retaliatory individuals in my entire life. They make the DC swamp look downright pristine!

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

Anyone watch the CC meeting from this week? Four aldermen showed up for the sole purpose of putting the screws to a group of farmers, long time Gunter residents. Can these people become any less concerned about Gunter and its residents? Never mind, I don’t want an answer to that because it’s clear that there is no level too low for them to stoop in order to screw this community.