🤘🏻 Texas Longhorns 2024 🤘🏻

11 minutes ago, ETXfan16 said:

Niblack 

That would be a great get! I’ve also read that Silas Bolden is likely signing with Texas as well. 
Would also love for Jabbar Muhammad to end up in Austin. 

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, ETXfan16 said:

Honestly, not super familiar with him or his recruitment out of high school. I know OU was in the mix but not sure about now. 

I think the general consensus was that could not cover so he would get toasted in the Big 12.  I also think he had an acl injury as well. 

No shot Oklahoma is in the mix for this. They already can’t play all of

the LBs they have .

Edited by Valhalla
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Lobo97 said:

That would be a great get! I’ve also read that Silas Bolden is likely signing with Texas as well. 
Would also love for Jabbar Muhammad to end up in Austin. 

Muhammad and Blackshire are the other two I hear. Not saying Texas gets them for sure but the horns are the front runners at the moment.

• Like 1

Sark with these killer classes, filling in the gaps with the portal. 

No one in college football can build up a roster like Sark. Now it's time to go get something to show for it.

On 1/14/2024 at 12:51 PM, Lobo97 said:

A lot of inexperienced talent in the WR room from recruiting had me optimistic, but still felt that group would be the biggest ? going into next season.

Now, Worthy, Mitchell, and Whittington will be replaced by Cook, Bond, and Golden, with Moore, Niblett, and Wingo all likely to get reps as well. I now feel confident that the WR group will not miss a beat. 

Now the biggest ? shifts to the interior DL. 

Next season is shaping up to have more potential than this season did. 

Add Bolden

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ANTI said:

No one in college football can build up a roster like Sark. Now it's time to go get something to show for it.

100% agree with what's in bold. 

12 hours ago, ANTI said:

Uhhhh Kirby? Maybe the "troll" Kiffen? I admit Sark does a heck of a job because he learned from the best. 

And the man that just retired is helping DaBoer from all accounts. And he's the best to ever do it.

Edited by Sportsfanatic1

2 hours ago, thegreatbambino said:

I’ve heard him and a TE from Stanford. Either would be nice to complement Helm. 

I know one of them for sure is coming, just not sure which one exactly. Been hearing both, but either Muhammad or Niblack will be Longhorns

Just now, ETXfan16 said:

I know one of them for sure is coming, just not sure which one exactly. Been hearing both, but either Muhammad or Niblack will be Longhorns

To add, Muhammad is more of a priority imo. 

23 minutes ago, ETXfan16 said:

To add, Muhammad is more of a priority imo. 

Hope this team can land a portal DT at some point.  Every other position looks good.  Bo Davis leaving cost us the Houston DT transfer.

• Like 1