πŸ‘πŸ» Texas A&M Aggies 2024 πŸ‘πŸ»

4 hours ago, Lion7000 said:

Yeah my mistake I figured it out with the next post. A&M is capable but Tennessee seems like a difficult matchup, however A&M won’t overlook Kentucky.Β 

I do think A&M and Tennessee are the two best teams left. My money would be on Tennessee because of the injuries for A&M, but it’s close.Β 

• Thanks 1

Lots of Aggies already posting about meeting up with Tennessee in the finals. Personally, I wouldn't look past Kentucky or even the other two teams in the bracket. I think somebody forgot to tell the Florida boys that the Aggie pitchers could throw sliders.Β  The Aggies are the most talented team on that side of the bracket IMO, but it obviously hurts not having your 3 hole in the lineup.Β 

Bold move to hold Prager out of game 1. Paid off there and now they have their ace for a hot Kentucky team. Gonna be a fun one tonight. No Sdao really hurts going forward, but keep winning and pitching depth is saved…

3 hours ago, Lhornfan said:

Lots of Aggies already posting about meeting up with Tennessee in the finals. Personally, I wouldn't look past Kentucky or even the other two teams in the bracket. I think somebody forgot to tell the Florida boys that the Aggie pitchers could throw sliders.Β  The Aggies are the most talented team on that side of the bracket IMO, but it obviously hurts not having your 3 hole in the lineup.Β 

Oh I would not in the slightest be surprised if Kentucky gives them trouble. But I think it’s like you said, the Aggies are probably the second most complete team outside of Tennessee. If they play to their level they probably should be in the finals.Β 

2 hours ago, topher805 said:

Bold move to hold Prager out of game 1. Paid off there and now they have their ace for a hot Kentucky team. Gonna be a fun one tonight. No Sdao really hurts going forward, but keep winning and pitching depth is saved…

Reading about this and Schloss has/had a very detailed plan for this. I thought he pulled Lamkin too early and used Cortez too much in game 1, but then read he pulled Lamkin early because Lamkin will start game 3 with sdao out. So what I think you’ll see is Prager with a couple of other guys before turning over to a 1-2 inning outing for Auschenbek. Then if you win in 2 days you’ll see almost the exact game one formula of Lamkin, Cortez, then closing with Auschwnbek. Then you’ll sell out to win the first 2 vs Tennessee because you’ll be out of luck for a comfortable 3rd starter that weekend.Β 

1 hour ago, WETSU said:

Reading about this and Schloss has/had a very detailed plan for this. I thought he pulled Lamkin too early and used Cortez too much in game 1, but then read he pulled Lamkin early because Lamkin will start game 3 with sdao out. So what I think you’ll see is Prager with a couple of other guys before turning over to a 1-2 inning outing for Auschenbek. Then if you win in 2 days you’ll see almost the exact game one formula of Lamkin, Cortez, then closing with Auschwnbek. Then you’ll sell out to win the first 2 vs Tennessee because you’ll be out of luck for a comfortable 3rd starter that weekend.Β 

5-run lead. Would say to pull Prager sooner than later but his pitch count is sooo low. Let him go 7 and then hand it over

Winning the first 2 and putting yourself in the drivers seat is very important in the post season. A&M is now one win away from the championship series and has essentially everyone but Prager available for the next two to get there.Β 

Lamkin was outstanding, but curious to the approach with him for the championship series. I figured it would be Lamkin going 3 innings tops. Kind of use a bullpen approach.Β 
Β 

Guessing Cortez gets the start on Saturday?

2 minutes ago, topher805 said:

Lamkin was outstanding, but curious to the approach with him for the championship series. I figured it would be Lamkin going 3 innings tops. Kind of use a bullpen approach.Β 
Β 

Guessing Cortez gets the start on Saturday?

Why wouldn't Prager start on Saturday??

So close . I can feel it. Wasn’t A&M the only D1 Texas team not to play for a national championship. Texas tech played for the basketball championship a few years ago and of course Tcu /in football . I remember that trolling but couldn’t remember who.Β 

I don’t think Tennessee is going to save us from this boys! Β Get ready for the greatest baseball team ever talk for the next 10 years!Β 
Β 

Im already seeing this on Twitter 🀣

• LOL! 1