surratt in college

6 hours ago, trueblue82 said:

I can’t help but wonder if a guy like Coach Surratt ever gets on Smoaky and laughs at all the people making career decisions for him. 

Probably laughs a Cowboychrist posts the most. 

• Angry 1

On 2/1/2024 at 4:41 PM, PantherNation2015 said:

He was held back a year.  Instead of being a young Jr, he is an old Soph.

I didn't play football but was a third-year junior on the JV tennis team. Started one year too.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Doomer said:

I didn't play football but was a third-year junior on the JV tennis team. Started one year too.

Probably the last athlete that played doubles by yourself, because you were just that good. 

• LOL! 1

On 2/4/2024 at 7:49 AM, trueblue82 said:

I can’t help but wonder if a guy like Coach Surratt ever gets on Smoaky and laughs at all the people making career decisions for him. 

i wonder if people understand how a forum really works ?

• LOL! 1

14 minutes ago, nacdragon07 said:

i wonder if people understand how a forum really works ?

I talked to my second cousin the other day who stopped off in Carthage to get some gas on his way to houston, he was talking to the guy behind the counter who played Jv football in 2010 and he said that Surratt was going to be the next HC at UT.   

• LOL! 1

26 minutes ago, Tex85 said:

I talked to my second cousin the other day who stopped off in Carthage to get some gas on his way to houston, he was talking to the guy behind the counter who played Jv football in 2010 and he said that Surratt was going to be the next HC at UT.   

Well Doomer’s ex-fiancé’s third cousin’s baby daddy’s second wife’s step mama’s boyfriend’s half brother’s girlfriend said that he was going to retire in 2026 and start golfing and trot lining full time. 

• LOL! 1

12 hours ago, t-dub said:

Probably the last athlete that played doubles by yourself, because you were just that good. 

Well I woulda loved to played mixdoubles but I couldn't find a partner.