2024 FOOTBALL SCHEDULES

BlahBlah

Just now, PantherNation2015 said:

We ain’t hard to find.  😂

How much you want that game. We ain’t answering panola county numbers at the field house. Surratt may try prank calling or private numbers .

9 hours ago, LoboFan07 said:

Hope you're doing well! Still find myself checking in on Greenville just because of you!

Thanks! Doing ok. Life has kinda pulled me away from being as much into HS football as I used to be (and only winning 2-3 games every year didn't exactly help lol.) Hope all is well with you as well.

• Thanks 1

IMG_1906.jpeg
pretty stout schedule for MV overall - The Rusk game seems a bit odd - that’s quite the drive - I’m not sure MV has ever played New Diana - Pottsboro is always a fun game with the road team winning each time so far, Glad to see ATL back in the Mix -The Final game of the season with Commerce may be a big game as far as playoff seeding is concerned 

Edited by mvtigerbacker

18 hours ago, MattStepp said:

Carthage needs a 2 or 3 now

Surely that a neutral game but I am more surprised a 6a agreed to that I believe it may be a weird time slot like Week 6 . Look out 👀 Longview….  @LoboFan07jk

Yeah they’re in a five team district in 6a ! They were looking for six non district games.

Edited by Lion7000
  • LOL! 1

1 hour ago, Aggie98 said:

Yeah, I think those 3 "little" 4A teams on our pre-district schedule have combined for 15 state titles in the last 20 years. 

Yeah Carthage is a favorite over a 6a San Benito this fall. Classification means so much.