2024 FOOTBALL SCHEDULES

BlahBlah

7 hours ago, Valhalla said:

I’m surprised daingerfield wanted that game.

Might as well start playing Gilmer again if you are going to play PG.

Yes we need to renew the Dfield vs Gilmer rivalry if they are willing to play PG.

6 hours ago, LoboFan07 said:

I find it interesting you say they have a 50-50 chance lol. A program we've never lost to, have dominated in every single game we've ever played against them minus 1 back in the 60s and they'll be at our house...where we've lost just once in the last 7 seasons.

No doubt they're better than they were on their last trip Lobo in 2017, but they're still be significant underdogs.

I’ll be sure to come back to this post if SOC wins. If im not mistaken they won some championships since 2017. I understand the dominance Longview has had over the DFW. I very well know Longview is hard to beat at home. I just think SOC has a good chance. 

22 hours ago, swaha said:

Hearing this is PG’s non-conference schedule. This is not the correct order of when they are playing.

Sunnyvale, Dangerfield, Kilgore, Atlanta, Paris

WK 1 @ Atlanta 

WK 2 @ Paris

Wk 3 D-field 

Wk 4 @ Kilgore

Wk 5 Sunnyvale

21 hours ago, swaha said:

DField is an interesting one. It has been several years since the two have played, prior to the Gibson era. think it comes down to just trying to find someone to play. I know PG has tried Sulphur Springs and Mt Pleasant in the past, but has had no luck. 

Mt. Pleasant doesn't want any of that smoke from PG. They scrimmaged PG at PG last season and got smoked. I doubt that they want a regular season game against PG. It is bad enough that MP has to play Texas High!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, SiriusDogon7 said:

Mt. Pleasant doesn't want any of that smoke from PG. They scrimmaged PG at PG last season and got smoked. I doubt that they want a regular season game against PG. It is bad enough that MP has to play Texas High!

PG will never be as good as they were the last couple of years! They lost that recruiting class they are gone. 

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

2 hours ago, Hogman2018 said:

PG will never be as good as they were the last couple of years! They lost that recruiting class they are gone. 

Some of those guys had smaller siblings which are of age now they should be decent but to that level idk 😂!

Hico  2024 schedule

SCRIMMAGE #1  SANTO

SCRIMMAGE #2 @ ITALY  

WEEK 1 - RIO VISTA

WEEK 2  - @ MOODY

WEEK 3 - CROSS PLAINS

WEEK 4 - @ ITASCA 

WEEK 5 - @ FLORENCE 

WEEK 6 - BYE

WEEK 7 - DELEON*

WEEK 8 - @ BANGS*

WEEK 9 - COLEMAN* 

WEEK 10 - @ HAMILTON*

WEEK 11 - BALLINGER*

On 2/6/2024 at 9:55 PM, VerumDixit said:

Crazy that LE will play Carthage, but Henderson is too scared lol. 

One of the reasons that they struggle to make the playoffs and often the worst team in Rusk County

Edited by bossman1