2024-2026 District 8-3A Football

BigLion10

32 minutes ago, Byron smith said:

not the great LE gettin held to 28 . maybe it was a bad week

More like a bad year lol, we didnt get healthy until the PG game and damn near pulled it off had them on the ropes until the last three mins of the game! Came back the next week and beat N. Lamar 42-0 to clinch the playoffs! Then Carthage happened

1 hour ago, Bclove05 said:

I was gonna say. Wait until football season.

lol I cant wait hopefully we can get some more LE posters incorporated haha I cant do it alone, maybe the guy who said we were winning state ..

Edited by LPND
  • LOL! 2

33 minutes ago, LPND said:

lol I cant wait hopefully we can get some more LE posters incorporated haha I cant do it alone, maybe the guy who said we were winning state ..

Ive been doing it alone almost all of my smoaky career. I dont get caught up in all the smack talk though.

• SMH 1

1 hour ago, Bclove05 said:

Ive been doing it alone almost all of my smoaky career. I dont get caught up in all the smack talk though.

I try not too for the most part unless Spring Hill Panther dude comes along I think hes secretly from White Oak.不

Just now, Eagle8 said:

Any rap that came out past 2010 ain't for me. Except for Jack Harlow's 'Lovin On Me.' "I'm Vanilla, Baby." Don't ask me why.....but it slaps lol.

Harlow is nicee!

Just now, Eagle8 said:

Yeah, I bet that's what you meant. Riding that ole white pony on them days of huh?

Lol that was embarrassing once I realized I said Coke dang iphone

13 minutes ago, LPND said:

Lol that was embarrassing once I realized I said Coke dang iphone

Lol....all good. Get prepared and learn to proof read. We'll ride you til the wheels fall off once the season starts. Little room for error lol.

• LOL! 1

Just now, Eagle8 said:

So, I thought we've played yall more but series is tied 1-1 I guess. We beat yall 41-14 then yall beat us 50-33 the year we went 0-10. The Freeman kid ate us up.

Yes I remember the first year yall beat us we ended up caught fire during the second half of the season, eventually losing to Argyle by 3 in the region final, and the next year they lost the game before state to Argyle by yet another 3 points.. We somehow avoided each other for a long time with Gilmer being an common opponent for us both haha!

• Like 1

Our All-time records vs the District teams according to Lonestarfootball.net which isn't 100% accurate it would seem

White Oak 24-4

Sabine 24-4-1

Jefferson 17-5

Atlanta 9-7

Liberty-Eylau 1-1

Gladewater 10-14-2

Edited by Eagle8