2024-2026 District 8-3A Football

BigLion10

4 minutes ago, Racer55 said:

Idk who the coach scheduled. Hasn’t released it yet, but I’m dead certain he’ll have us ready for this district this year. 

Lol attaboy champ

10 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

@LPND Racer is a fiesty one. I gave him a pass all season. No man should have to endure that and get kicked while he's on the ground. But he stood in there and took it like a champ.....I gotta give him that. But he's from White Oak and I'm like 73% sure he's painted his fingernails at least once in his life. 

Idk about the bandeleros in town but you’re sorely mistaken if u think my redneck, dirt track racing, bass fishing self would ever get close to nail polish. I’ve had my suspicions though about ole @Bclove05 . 

Edited by Racer55
  • LOL! 2

1 minute ago, Racer55 said:

Idk about the bandeleros in town but you’re sorely mistaken if u think my redneck, dirt track racing, bass fishing self would ever get close to nail polish. I’ve had my suspicions though about ole @Bclove05 though. 

My mistake, carry on. 

26 minutes ago, Racer55 said:

Idk about the bandeleros in town but you’re sorely mistaken if u think my redneck, dirt track racing, bass fishing self would ever get close to nail polish. I’ve had my suspicions though about ole @Bclove05 . 

No comment 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

Should we take a look at the Districts y’all won. 😂

I'm sure it's etched on a stone somewhere. Pencils hadn't been invented for another 20 years. 

2 hours ago, Jasonwaldon said:

I mean it was a 14-14 game when he went down. Just saying 

14-14 game with 1 seed locked up....we sat a bunch.....hindsight, I wish we'd sat Cole lol. You can't make a kid like him sit though. 

4 hours ago, Racer55 said:

LOL this is going to be fun!!

1 hour ago, Golfingnut said:

Welcome to LE. I would say I'm happy y'all have joined us but it's just another long drive I have to make after dark. Maybe there won't be a full moon. 😂🤣

Lol, thanks brother! 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Eagle8 said:

That's a ma'am. That's the sammich lady. She makes a mean sammich.....and keeps stats like a G. 

Oh dang my fault lol, how did this district play out last year if I could guess you guys must have won the DC? Which place will be the toughest to visit, put me up on game my guy!

Just now, Eagle8 said:

So....does LE keep the heavy weights and play them in non-district or go weak for win percentage?

We have been known to play up during non district, but with the new HC not sure just yet! 

Just now, LPND said:

Oh dang my fault lol, how did this district play out last year if I could guess you guys must have won the DC? Which place will be the toughest to visit, put me up on game my guy!

It's 3A ball.....no place is rough to visit except for White Oak. They leave their grass 11.4 inches tall so you cant use the speed. Sprinklers start 8am Tuesday and shut off at 5pm Friday. 

• LOL! 1