Jump to content

2024-2026 District 8-3A Football


BigLion10

Recommended Posts

13 hours ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

Well, some of us play big boy football over here. Ya know, the ones that actually win a few games. 

WO gets beat by Harleton and wants to talk about big boy football 

  • LOL! 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hahaha!!! Yall just hatin cause Coach Lud done brought the juice and full speed nasty to WO!!!  He got them Roughnecks hyped and ready for year 2!!! Keep hatin!!! Keep sleepin!!! Hahaha Them Roughnecks comin!!!

#DTD #IBelieve #HatasGonnaHate

  • Stinks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, JoeRoughneckDTD said:

Hahaha!!! Yall just hatin cause Coach Lud done brought the juice and full speed nasty to WO!!!  He got them Roughnecks hyped and ready for year 2!!! Keep hatin!!! Keep sleepin!!! Hahaha Them Roughnecks comin!!!

#DTD #IBelieve #HatasGonnaHate

I feel sorry for you guys when district starts😂. If im bein honest those smaller school might beat yall

  • LOL! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, JoeRoughneckDTD said:

Hahaha!!! Yall just hatin cause Coach Lud done brought the juice and full speed nasty to WO!!!  He got them Roughnecks hyped and ready for year 2!!! Keep hatin!!! Keep sleepin!!! Hahaha Them Roughnecks comin!!!

#DTD #IBelieve #HatasGonnaHate

Tell Coach Lud to get Spring Hill back on the schedule next realignment.  Too much history not to.

  • LOL! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, PantherNation2015 said:

Tell Coach Lud to get Spring Hill back on the schedule next realignment.  Too much history not to.

Bruh, they trying to win as many predistrict games as possible since they going 0’fer in District. Sprang Hill ai t making the cut. Lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, JoeRoughneckDTD said:

Hahaha!!! Yall just hatin cause Coach Lud done brought the juice and full speed nasty to WO!!!  He got them Roughnecks hyped and ready for year 2!!! Keep hatin!!! Keep sleepin!!! Hahaha Them Roughnecks comin!!!

#DTD #IBelieve #HatasGonnaHate

Only thing Ludlow has brought is another 0-10 season. What have you brought besides the 2nd worst defense in Texas? Ludlow need to take away your posting privileges 

Edited by Retiredolllfart
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, Retiredolllfart said:

Only thing Ludlow has brought is another 0-10 season. What have you brought besides the 2nd worst defense in Texas? Ludlow need to take away your posting privileges 

That is for sure the DC posting?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, DeBerryJacket said:

That is for sure the DC posting?

For sure? Nah....nothing is for sure. He is always sharing what the DC posts on social media which is what he is drawing his conclusion from. Could be him....could be one of these other disgruntled fans making a mockery, could be a fired up fan. We don't know anything for sure.....other than #FullSpeedNasty

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Eagle8 said:

For sure? Nah....nothing is for sure. He is always sharing what the DC posts on social media which is what he is drawing his conclusion from. Could be him....could be one of these other disgruntled fans making a mockery, could be a fired up fan. We don't know anything for sure.....other than #FullSpeedNasty

Na it's mr 2nd all time in points given up in txhsfb

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Damn, White Oak aint even a baseball school anymore. Tatum took game 1 by a score of 10-0. Down goes football, down goes basketball, down goes baseball. What's that bass fishing team lookin like? 

  • LOL! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Eagle8 said:

Damn, White Oak aint even a baseball school anymore. Tatum took game 1 by a score of 10-0. Down goes football, down goes basketball, down goes baseball. What's that bass fishing team lookin like? 

Is their DC also their baseball coach? 👀

  • LOL! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Eagle8 said:

Damn, White Oak aint even a baseball school anymore. Tatum took game 1 by a score of 10-0. Down goes football, down goes basketball, down goes baseball. What's that bass fishing team lookin like? 

Our district was not good this year 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Sportsjunkiee said:

Looks like Jefferson and Sabine got in some solid 7v7 work today in the tough pool of the Kilgore SQT.  Glad to see the pigskin start flying around again.

Sabine will be playing in the Chapel Hill SQT next weekend, but to my understanding we will be hosting our pool. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...