Jump to content

2024-2026 District 8-3A Football


BigLion10

Recommended Posts

Four district teams involved in the Chapel Hill SQT today.  Unfortunately, I didn't get to witness any of the games but from just looking at the scores, a few things that stood out to me:

1) Looks like Jefferson played some tough competition and competed well against Henderson and Gilmer.

2) Sabine dominated their other two 8-3A opponents today.  

3) Gladewater beats Kilgore (who has already qualified for 7v7 state) then loses to White Oak. 

4) Beating Gladewater may be the first win of any type of football for White Oak in at least a year.  I would assume they were excited and probably a pretty good chance we will hear about it later.......

Has LE been playing any 7v7? @LPND

Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, Byron smith said:

uh oh sabine might light the district up with that passing game👀

Offense hasn’t been the problem the last few years. I do think it’ll be better this year, but gotta make more stops on the other side of the ball. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Sportsjunkiee said:

Four district teams involved in the Chapel Hill SQT today.  Unfortunately, I didn't get to witness any of the games but from just looking at the scores, a few things that stood out to me:

1) Looks like Jefferson played some tough competition and competed well against Henderson and Gilmer.

2) Sabine dominated their other two 8-3A opponents today.  

3) Gladewater beats Kilgore (who has already qualified for 7v7 state) then loses to White Oak. 

4) Beating Gladewater may be the first win of any type of football for White Oak in at least a year.  I would assume they were excited and probably a pretty good chance we will hear about it later.......

Has LE been playing any 7v7? @LPND

Kilgore starting QB didn't play at all. The backup was getting 100% of the reps.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, HJR7 said:

Kilgore starting QB didn't play at all. The backup was getting 100% of the reps.

We threw the ball today more times than we will throw in any regular season or district game over the next 3 seasons combined 😆 

  • LOL! 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Bclove05 said:

Offense hasn’t been the problem the last few years. I do think it’ll be better this year, but gotta make more stops on the other side of the ball. 

I agree with you on that unc !! Yall can have 2nd place behind us next season

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, GWBears01 said:

We threw the ball today more times than we will throw in any regular season or district game over the next 3 seasons combined 😆 

The game is changing... 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/18/2024 at 11:50 AM, Sportsjunkiee said:

Four district teams involved in the Chapel Hill SQT today.  Unfortunately, I didn't get to witness any of the games but from just looking at the scores, a few things that stood out to me:

1) Looks like Jefferson played some tough competition and competed well against Henderson and Gilmer.

2) Sabine dominated their other two 8-3A opponents today.  

3) Gladewater beats Kilgore (who has already qualified for 7v7 state) then loses to White Oak. 

4) Beating Gladewater may be the first win of any type of football for White Oak in at least a year.  I would assume they were excited and probably a pretty good chance we will hear about it later.......

Has LE been playing any 7v7? @LPND

Le and Atlanta play 7 on 7 vs other local schools. 
 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...