2024-2026 District 8-3A Football

BigLion10

18 hours ago, Eagle8 said:

Fair enough. Though the last time we dropped we had OB Jones go down with an injury last week of the season up 28-7 on GW with him on pace for an 1100 yard game lol. Still can't believe we lost that game, we still had opportunities after he went out. Then ultimately we just couldn't beat MV with him hurt in order to try to let him heal enough to make a run. 

I actually went to that playoff game vs MV. There was some mad folks after that game. That's why I don't seat on the Tatum side no more. Lol

37 minutes ago, blackngoldtiger said:

I actually went to that playoff game vs MV. There was some mad folks after that game. That's why I don't seat on the Tatum side no more. Lol

Did it pertain to Jachais Jenkins getting tackled on the track? 🤣🤣🤣

1 hour ago, PantherNation2015 said:

You can deflect all you want, but I’m right and everyone knows it.  You don’t have to be from the 4A Powerhouse of Spring Hill to see it.  You just had to watch an LE football game anytime over the last 4-5 years.

We will see haha I’m definitely not going back and forth with a follower of a team that has never had any sort of success on the field you can say what you want about 4-5 years the most disappointing stretch in our program history and over that span we still had a better overall record than y’all .. such an embarrassment to the city of Longview. You got it bro 😎

Edited by LPND

40 minutes ago, LPND said:

We will see haha I’m definitely not going back and forth with a follower of a team that has never had any sort of success on the field you can say what you want about 4-5 years the most disappointing stretch in our program history and over that span we still had a better overall record than y’all .. such an embarrassment to the city of Longview. You got it bro 😎

Another deflection.  I didn’t say anything about Spring Hill football, you did.  All my comments are about LE and they are spot on, like it or not.  Good luck in the new district.  🤠

1 minute ago, PantherNation2015 said:

Another deflection.  I didn’t say anything about Spring Hill football, you did.  All my comments are about LE and they are spot on, like it or not.  Good luck in the new district.  🤠

“Only real football gurus come from Sprang Hill” - said no one. Ever. 

• LOL! 1

2 hours ago, PantherNation2015 said:

them fellas gettin last ova here

2 hours ago, Byron smith said:

lol he bringing the energy bro😂

Lmao 🤣 most definitely is or at least trying!! Him is bored 🥱 😂 especially when the season is already written for them before it starts!!

1 hour ago, Bclove05 said:

I hope they don’t know how to play football the first game of the season again. 😂

Heck they ain’t learned too much in the last 20 or so years 😂!