3 hours ago, nacdragon07 said:

driving 2 hours plus is better than three in their opinion plus they have a better shot at a postseason birth.

they wouldn't have won jack in the other district. 

Lufkin is definitely going to surprise teams next season if this is the thought process. 

On 2/20/2024 at 4:01 PM, Gametyme said:

Lufkin is definitely going to surprise teams next season if this is the thought process. 

im sorry. that district with HP and the others i didn't see a playoff appearance. in this one though i can see Lufkin making the postseason.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/26/2024 at 7:55 AM, nacdragon07 said:

im sorry. that district with HP and the others i didn't see a playoff appearance. in this one though i can see Lufkin making the postseason.

Lufkin was going to make the playoffs in either district. We got something this year. You guys gonna see.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/7/2024 at 9:55 AM, Gametyme said:

Lufkin was going to make the playoffs in either district. We got something this year. You guys gonna see.

To be fair, y'all have been saying that for the last couple of years lol.

On 3/22/2024 at 8:27 AM, LoboFan07 said:

To be fair, y'all have been saying that for the last couple of years lol.

This was always supposed to be the year for Lufkin. I don't want to hear any excuses about it being week 1

On 3/26/2024 at 9:44 AM, WolverBean said:

Didn't yall say same thing this last season

It was always about the 25 class. We will have more experience and I think the better players next season. I don't wanna hear any excuses about it being week 1. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/10/2024 at 9:29 AM, Gametyme said:

This was always supposed to be the year for Lufkin. I don't want to hear any excuses about it being week 1

And to be fair again, it's been more than documented that Longview started the season slow before picking up steam.

I'm fully expecting a loss at Lp, but more so because of it being a Longview thing than anything Lufkin will be bringing.

If it's a 2014 situation, then that will be a completely different story obviously.

13 hours ago, VonG said:

I got JT winning at least 8 games this year.

Well stopping these triple option teams is going to be a challenge. Seeing that you don’t see the brokenbone or flexbone offense that often.

• 4 weeks later...
22 hours ago, EastTexasKnowItAll said:

Could be 8-2.  I think the Burleson/Midlo games are 50/50, depending on how the season has gone to that point.  I meant TH, not JT. 

If TH can stop the three triple option teams they will be fine