Is anybody out there Happier than Quitman Texas

darktower

4 minutes ago, darktower said:

Quitman has to be one of the happiest towns in the state today--Harmony the only team in the district with more than 4 wins last year---They should end their 15 year playoff drought

Harmony is probably pretty happy too. That talent level is taking a big drop from the past two years.

3 minutes ago, Valhalla said:

Harmony is probably pretty happy too. That talent level is taking a big drop from the past two years.

Harmony will definitely be down but should cakewalk through that district

1 minute ago, BigLion10 said:

Harmony

Edgewood

Grand Saline

Lone Oak

Paris Chisum

Pattonville Prairiland

Quitman

quitman ain''t getting in playoffs in this district. name the 3 teams they beat

15 minutes ago, playactionpass39 said:

Having to win a minimum of 3 District games is never an easy feat for the Quitman's of the world.

It wasn't a problem in the first decade but has been for the last 15 years---I think Coach Webber is turning that culture around but we will see. If they are going to figure it out it better be this realignment

3 hours ago, playactionpass39 said:

Fighting for the weakest District in the State for sure.

Lawd hah mercy, if Harmony fell hard there might not be a team over .500 in that district

• LOL! 1

The current Quitman coach broke the longest losing streak in 3A a few years ago. I would argue he has made them at least somewhat respectable. Still they only average 1 district win a year (Winona). Going from that to playoffs would be a feat, but if it were going to happen it would be now.  Lone Oak, Chisum and Prairiland probably feel the same way though. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
2 minutes ago, TIMRIGGINS said:

@SmokedOut things are looking up in Wood County!

Who did Harmony payoff? This may be the weakest district I’ve ever seen in my life. Solid prediction this group will go 0-4 the first round of playoffs. 

5 minutes ago, SmokedOut said:

Who did Harmony payoff? This may be the weakest district I’ve ever seen in my life. Solid prediction this group will go 0-4 the first round of playoffs. 

I bet the whole district is happy with those results