***District 11-2A (D2) | 2024-2026 Official Thread***

13 minutes ago, Tony Sevilla said:

Ill agree to this if we can put it on facebook for everyone to see! Lets have a debate type discussion!

Do you agree?

Hello , thanks for your boldness! It’s not easy I am sure . Many people are behind you . I know several who for many reasons can not go public for employment reasons , but are  💯 Give em heck ! The song below shares my sentiments. 

https://youtu.be/V9AbeALNVkk?si=E53z_E2QnhmSjSzn

Edited by BLUE2314

12 minutes ago, Tony Sevilla said:

Ill agree to this if we can put it on facebook for everyone to see! Lets have a debate type discussion!

Do you agree?

Cringe... Instead of sitting behind a keyboard and literally politicking on smoaky(???), maybe you should go to the track meet and support the kids from the community. Maybe show your face at an actual school event. 

• Like 2
  • LOL! 1

Ill be nice, if elected, you will see me at all the home football games. 

we aren’t all rich, some of us have to work, take parents to doctor appointments, help with other family members. 

but i am willing to take time out of my busy schedule to have a actual debate about Alto ISD face to face. I just need an agreement, with place and time, so we can have a live debate for the general public. 

11 minutes ago, Tony Sevilla said:

Do you agree?

Tony, that is not old school at all and plays into your need for attention. I will not go on Facebook Live. You are welcome to come by to visit sometime but leave social media out of it. 🤦‍♂️ And I’m not sure why you want to debate me, I’m not even running for anything. Lol

• LOL! 2

1 hour ago, Tony Sevilla said:

Hello , thanks for your boldness! It’s not easy I am sure . Many people are behind you . I know several who for many reasons can not go public for employment reasons , but are  💯 Give em heck ! The song below shares my sentiments. 

https://youtu.be/V9AbeALNVkk?si=E53z_E2QnhmSjSzn

Why are you thanking yourself?? So Blue2314 was yourself? You had to make multiple accounts to get support?

• SMH 2

• 2 weeks later...

This looks to be a very competitive district. Lovelady is the favorite going in but anybody, including Alto, might surprise some folks. I would say Lovelady, Mt. Enterprise, Grapeland, and Tenaha are 1-4 with Alto, Overton, and Cushing rounding things out. But I reiterate that everybody has a fighting chance. Should be interesting and fun.

• Like 2

On 4/21/2024 at 10:43 PM, GHS96Alum said:

This looks to be a very competitive district. Lovelady is the favorite going in but anybody, including Alto, might surprise some folks. I would say Lovelady, Mt. Enterprise, Grapeland, and Tenaha are 1-4 with Alto, Overton, and Cushing rounding things out. But I reiterate that everybody has a fighting chance. Should be interesting and fun.

Definitely a better district than what we had last year. The lions are reloading and ready to make another run. 

As of tonight, there are have been 290 voters. I just hope I have at least 12, after May 4th! The last school board election, 2019, there were 210 voters.

They tried to make me move my signs accross the street  and took it down when i said no. I’m not an idiot, I know the election rules. The Secretary of State confirmed that I was right. 😂 

The first image is how i found my sign when i went to check. The second image is additional signs after SOS confirmed. 

when will the cheating stop Jason? 

IMG_6820.jpeg

IMG_6831.jpeg

Edited by Tony Sevilla

On 4/26/2024 at 12:41 AM, Tony Sevilla said:

As of tonight, there are have been 290 voters. I just hope I have at least 12, after May 4th! The last school board election, 2019, there were 210 voters.

They tried to make me move my signs accross the street  and took it down when i said no. I’m not an idiot, I know the election rules. The Secretary of State confirmed that I was right. 😂 

The first image is how i found my sign when i went to check. The second image is additional signs after SOS confirmed. 

IMG_6820.jpeg

Pretty sure nobody cares about election in alto. Just ready for football season.

Edited by Lion2001
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

On 4/26/2024 at 12:41 AM, Tony Sevilla said:

IMG_6820.jpeg

IMG_6831.jpeg

Tony, this thread is about FOOTBALL! We know you don’t give a lick about it, or any other sports, but take this somewhere else. 

You’d think you’d be embarrassed to post on here after getting caught with two accounts and quoting yourself 🤣 

• Like 1
  • LOL! 3

Posted (edited)
On 4/29/2024 at 4:49 PM, Alto2621 said:

Tony, this thread is about FOOTBALL! We know you don’t give a lick about it, or any other sports, but take this somewhere else. 

You’d think you’d be embarrassed to post on here after getting caught with two accounts and quoting yourself 🤣 

After tomorrow’s election results, we might be talking about more than just getting a new football coach. 😉 

Won’t that be embarrassing?!

Edited by Tony Sevilla
  • Crybaby 1

2 hours ago, Tony Sevilla said:

After tomorrow’s election results, we might be talking about more than just getting a new football coach. 😉 

Nothing could be more embarrassing than trying to get votes on a high school sports forum . 

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

19 hours ago, Tony Sevilla said:

Pretty sure this is 😂😂😂

On 5/3/2024 at 5:41 PM, Tony Sevilla said:

Any updates?

Posted (edited)
On 5/6/2024 at 11:02 AM, PeanutKing74 said:

From https://www.alto.esc7.net/about-us/board-of-trustees 

Enough clown talk. This district has potential to be a bloodbath for the next two years.

ElectionResults.jpg

On 5/6/2024 at 10:41 AM, Mr. P said:

Any updates?

YES SIR! Big numbers, great people elected, community spoke. Time to press on!

Back to it…..FOOTBALL talk.

Gonna be a tough district. Looks like schedules are getting close to being set. Maybe some of you in the know can help fill in the gaps.

DISTRICT 11

ALTO ( 0-0 / 0-0 )
W1 - @ GROVETON 
W2 - CAYUGA 
W3 - HULL-DAISETTA (THUR)
W4 - @ WINONA 
W5 - @ CUSHING 
W6 - GRAPELAND 
W7 - @ TENAHA 
W8 - LOVELADY 
W9 - @ OVERTON 
W10 - BYE 
W11 - MT. ENTERPRISE 

CUSHING ( 0-0 / 0-0 )
W1 - @ COLMESNEIL 
W2 - @ DEWEYVILLE 
W3 - UNION GROVE 
W4 - EVADALE 
W5 - ALTO 
W6 - @ MT. ENTERPRISE 
W7 - BYE 
W8 - GRAPELAND 
W9 - @ TENAHA 
W10 - LOVELADY 
W11 - @ OVERTON 

GRAPELAND ( 0-0 /0-0 )
W1 - @ CAYUGA 
W2 - BREMOND
W3 - @ FRANKSTON 
W4 - GROVETON 
W5 - OVERTON 
W6 - @ ALTO 
W7 - MT. ENTERPRISE 
W8 - @ CUSHING 
W9 - BYE
W10 - TENAHA
W11 - @ LOVELADY

LOVELADY ( 0-0 / 0-0 )
W1 - @ ELKHART 
W2 - @ TIMPSON 
W3 - GROVETON 
W4 - GARRISON 
W5 - @ TENAHA
W6 - BYE
W7 - OVERTON 
W8 - @ ALTO 
W9 - MT. ENTERPRISE 
W10 - @ CUSHING 
W11 - GRAPELAND

MT. ENTERPRISE ( 0-0 / 0-0 )
W1 - PRICE CARLISLE 
W2 - @ ALBA-GOLDEN
W3 - @ MAUD
W4 - SHELBYVILLE 
W5 - BYE
W6 - CUSHING 
W7 - @ GRAPELAND
W8 - TENAHA
W9 - @ LOVELADY
W10 - OVERTON 
W11 - @ ALTO 

OVERTON ( 0-0 / 0-0 )
W1 - ALBA-GOLDEN 
W2 - @ PRICE CARLISLE 
W3 - @ SIMMS BOWIE 
W4 - MAUD 
W5 - @ GRAPELAND 
W6 - TENAHA 
W7 - @ LOVELADY 
W8 - BYE 
W9 - ALTO 
W10 - @ MT. ENTERPRISE 
W11 - CUSHING 

TENAHA ( 0-0 / 0-0 )
W1 - ELYSIAN FIELDS ( @ GLADEWATER ) 
W2 - WEST SABINE
W3 - @ JOAQUIN
W4 - @ JOAQUIN 
W5 - LOVELADY
W6 - @ OVERTON 
W7 - ALTO 
W8 - @ MT. ENTERPRISE 
W9 - CUSHING
W10 - @ GRAPELAND
W11 - BYE

http://www.2atexasfootball.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=974

Edited by StingEmALTO
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, StingEmALTO said:

YES SIR! Big numbers, great people elected, community spoke. Time to press on!

Back to it…..FOOTBALL talk.

Gonna be a great district. Looks like schedules are getting close to being set. Maybe some of you in the know can help fill in the gaps.

DISTRICT 11

ALTO ( 0-0 / 0-0 )
W1 - @ GROVETON 
W2 - CAYUGA 
W3 - HULL-DAISETTA 
W4 - @ WINONA 
W5 - @ CUSHING 
W6 - GRAPELAND 
W7 - @ TENAHA 
W8 - LOVELADY 
W9 - @ OVERTON 
W10 - BYE 
W11 - MT. ENTERPRISE 

CUSHING ( 0-0 / 0-0 )
W1 - @ COLMESNEIL 
W2 - @ DEWEYVILLE 
W3 - UNION GROVE 
W4 - EVADALE 
W5 - ALTO 
W6 - @ MT> ENTERPRISE 
W7 - BYE 
W8 - GRAPELAND 
W9 - @ TENAHA 
W10 - LOVELADY 
W11 - @ OVERTON 

GRAPELAND ( 0-0 /0-0 )
W1 - @ CAYUGA 
W2 - 
W3 - @ FRANKSTON 
W4 - GROVETON 
W5 - OVERTON 
W6 - @ ALTO 
W7 -
W8 - @ CUSHING 
W9 -
W10 -
W11 - 

LOVELADY ( 0-0 / 0-0 )
W1 - @ ELKHART 
W2 - @ TIMPSON 
W3 - GROVETON 
W4 - GARRISON 
W5 -
W6 -
W7 - OVERTON 
W8 - @ ALTO 
W9 -
W10 - @ CUSHING 
W11 - 

MT. ENTERPRISE ( 0-0 / 0-0 )
W1 - PRICE CARLISLE 
W2 -
W3 -
W4 -
W5 -
W6 - CUSHING 
W7 -
W8 -
W9 -
W10 - OVERTON 
W11 - @ ALTO 

OVERTON ( 0-0 / 0-0 )
W1 - ALBA-GOLDEN 
W2 - @ PRICE CARLISLE 
W3 - @ SIMMS BOWIE 
W4 - MAUD 
W5 - @ GRAPELAND 
W6 - TENAHA 
W7 - @ LOVELADY 
W8 - BYE 
W9 - ALTO 
W10 - @ MT. ENTERPRISE 
W11 - CUSHING 

TENAHA ( 0-0 / 0-0 )
W1 - ELYSIAN FIELDS ( @ GLADEWATER ) 
W2 -
W3 -
W4 - @ JOAQUIN 
W5 -
W6 - @ OVERTON 
W7 - ALTO 
W8 -
W9 -
W10 -
W11 - CUSHING

http://www.2atexasfootball.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=974

Looks like lovelady has a tuff schedule. Should be geared to make a run

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
On 5/6/2024 at 1:06 PM, Lion2001 said:

Looks like lovelady has a tuff schedule. Should be geared to make a run

They loaded up didn’t they. Lovelady is definitely the team to beat in our district. Not sure what Elkhart will have, but they should have numbers being a 3A, Timpson will be down a bit, but still better than most, Groveton under a new system is a bit of a question mark and I’m not sure how many they are losing…..and Garrison….well Garrison should be solid. It will be interesting to see how Lovelady runs that gammet!

Edited by StingEmALTO

3 hours ago, StingEmALTO said:

They loaded up didn’t they. Lovelady is definitely the team to beat in our district. Not sure what Elkhart will have, but they should have numbers being a 3A, Timpson will be down a bit, but probably not too much, Groveton under a new system is a bit of a question mark and I’m not sure how many they are losing…..and Garrison….well Garrison should be solid. It will be interesting to see how Lovelady runs that gammet!

Yes sir. Should be interesting. What’s Alto looking like

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Lion2001 said:

Yes sir. Should be interesting. What’s Alto looking like

Groveton (7-4)
Cayuga (7-5)
Hull-Daisetta (4-7)
Winona (1-8)

So our pre-district schools were a combined 19-24. I don’t know what they are bringing back so not sure what the measuring stick will be like. We lost to Groveton last year for the first time in 13 games; glad they are still on the schedule.

You know what our season last year looked like sooooo we’ll see how much progress we have made. Only lose 2 starters (our QB being the biggest loss) and 1 other that contributed some. We were in most of the games through halftime, end of third quarter but just didn’t finish. We were our own worst enemy at times with turnovers, penalties. I believe we will be improved, more experience, kids working hard in the offseason, playoff goal. Lots of young kids coming who know how to win and expect to. Season after next will be more getting back to normal. Upcoming season more rebuilding, growing up with the younger ones. Very excited about the groups coming…wish they were older already! Lol I think our numbers will be good enough again for a full JV season which will be a heck of a help.

I’m hopeful for this season…not sure we will be world beaters but I like our chances of being in the mix. 

Edited by StingEmALTO
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...