Chilton, Bremond and Mart in the same district

Dominate

40 minutes ago, player73 said:

Mart doesn’t give a rats booty where they are put and will play just about anybody from 3A down. 

Chilton an Bremond are the same when they're on top with great classes funneling through

On 2/3/2024 at 10:19 PM, player73 said:

Mart doesn’t give a rats booty where they are put and will play just about anybody from 3A down. 

Yeah I watched the Mart vs Chilton state Semifinal game last season and Chilton started having players go down. I believe WR 1 and 2 went out as well as the starting rb went down and the qb went down as well. Chilton brings back everyone

• Like 1

2 hours ago, lionpride08 said:

Yeah I watched the Mart vs Chilton state Semifinal game last season and Chilton started having players go down. I believe WR 1 and 2 went out as well as the starting rb went down and the qb went down as well. Chilton brings back everyone

I’m pretty sure the WR that was so good was a senior 

7 hours ago, lionpride08 said:

maxpreps is wrong 95% of the time. but i know people from that area and was told they were very young

They were seniors, but at the same time the injured RB was a freshman, along with alot of fresh an soph players who were contributors to the team

• Like 2