Best Games to go back and watch this offseason

Missing football a bunch this offseason and wanting to go back watch some old game. At least for the dawgs great games that stand out to go back and watch are 2015 vs Navasota, 2018 vs Midlothian Heritage, 2019 vs Lampasas. 2022 vs Glenn Rose. But what other games should i go back and watch on NFHS. Wanting to see some great football games at least from the last 5 years or so?

Franklin vs Lorena regular season game last season was a good one. Lorena won the game 52-49 on a last sec fg to end Franklin's 39 game win streak.

Mart vs Centerville 2022 was a good one that came down to the end as well if you like small 2a ball

2 hours ago, lionpride08 said:

Franklin vs Lorena regular season game last season was a good one. Lorena won the game 52-49 on a last sec fg to end Franklin's 39 game win streak.

Mart vs Centerville 2022 was a good one that came down to the end as well if you like small 2a ball

Waskom vs Franklin 2015,2020,2021 even through I lost 2 of those 3 there were good games. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, centex1 said:

Waskom vs Franklin 2015,2020,2021 even through I lost 2 of those 3 there were good games. 

Those games were 7:00 start times and the busses were leaving to go home by 8:25. 2 total passes thrown combined in all 3 games lol. 

8 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

Those games were 7:00 start times and the busses were leaving to go home by 8:25. 2 total passes thrown combined in all 3 games lol. 

in the 2015 game there was a handful. From this year I would say the Tatum Jefferson game was a good one. And The Tatum Whitney game were some good ones. 

3 minutes ago, centex1 said:

in the 2015 game there was a handful. From this year I would say the Tatum Jefferson game was a good one. And The Tatum Whitney game were some good ones. 

Tatum Center if you wanna watch a track meet 🤣

3 hours ago, cowboyandchrist said:

That was a great ball game, the smallest school in 3 A going up against the largest 3A at that time. That Tatum team was loaded with many DI athletes. 

Very loaded. 11 D1 recruits. Hutto had Jeremy Kerley at QB and that big 250 lb FB Shiloh Wampler was a tank. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...