2024 National Signing Day

24 minutes ago, VerumDixit said:

So he waited 3 more months to just do what he was going to do anyways. 

Makes sense

Free trips enjoy the ride  Makes some people get into their feelings . See this thread for  details.  In all seriousness he is pretty remarkable young man and has faced adversity. He will be a great addition to A&M!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, PelvisPresley said:

but here's the thing on national news: they can't even get it right where he's from (Tipton, TX) 🤣 so A&M has done a great job acting like they give a rip too

Most people can’t pronounce East Texas towns especially towns under 1000 people.

34 minutes ago, Mr. P said:

Jumbo Jumbo Jumbo. Dumpster fire. Jumbo. 

He's not going to A&M. I guarantee it. Jumbo jumbo jumbo dumpster fire. Hahahaha Aggy so easy hahaha

• LOL! 1

41 minutes ago, Stoney said:

He's not going to A&M. I guarantee it. Jumbo jumbo jumbo dumpster fire. Hahahaha Aggy so easy hahaha

Triggered aggy. Dumpster fire. Jumbo. 

• LOL! 1

First interview I ever read with Bussey he said something about loving the small town feel of A&M. I knew he’d sign with them then. Some kids just prefer it to the big city. Now im interested to see what position they’ll put him at. 

I think it was probably a loyalty thing,  wanting to honor his early commitment  ....  hope he stays healthy and does well ... football wise, I think LSU would have been the better choice  ....

1 hour ago, Mr. P said:

Triggered aggy. Dumpster fire. Jumbo. 

That just won’t work. Same as Lincoln Riley does nothing to you. Jimbo or jumbo as you refer didn’t win enough. I much prefer the state of the program now.

1 hour ago, Stoney said:

Punxsutawney Kirt ladies and jumbos jumbos jumbos dumpster fire aggy

Historically, the groundhog has been proven to be correct only about 30 percent of the time. 

1 hour ago, Mr. P said:

Historically, the groundhog has been proven to be correct only about 30 percent of the time. 

:rofl: Maybe he's more Bee Cave Bob.

• LOL! 1