Callisburg?

Couldn’t reach a suitable salary for Coach Swaim!

I believe they interviewed a DC from a solid  program, a current HC, and a current coach on staff.

I’ve heard a decision has been made. Just waiting on school board meeting to announce.

17 hours ago, oldasdirt said:

Couldn’t reach a suitable salary for Coach Swaim!

I believe they interviewed a DC from a solid  program, a current HC, and a current coach on staff.

I’ve heard a decision has been made. Just waiting on school board meeting to announce.

Current guy on staff…I wonder if it’s the same one that’s taken 4 different jobs at one time or another and ironically the AD either resigned, was reassigned, or even retired within his first year at said places…

In any event good luck to the new hire. I’ve always thought Callisburg is a good place to be with a lot of great people.

Edited by nationalpastime
  • Thumbs Down 1

4 hours ago, nationalpastime said:

Current guy on staff…I wonder if it’s the same one that’s taken 4 different jobs at one time or another and ironically the AD either resigned, was reassigned, or even retired within his first year at said places…

In any event good luck to the new hire. I’ve always thought Callisburg is a good place to be with a lot of great people.

No its not. 

Guys if Swaim has even been mentioned in Callisburg you have a fundraiser a bake sale or even a go fund me to raise what you need to get this bear of a man inside your school. Once he gets there there will be of course a hibernation period. But once this man comes to life you better watch out cause this man will rip through more defenses than the Cocaine Bear through campers. Swaim only comes to work to do 2 things. Win games and dip grizzly and he’s just put in his last pinch.  

21 hours ago, centex1 said:

Guys if Swaim has even been mentioned in Callisburg you have a fundraiser a bake sale or even a go fund me to raise what you need to get this bear of a man inside your school. Once he gets there there will be of course a hibernation period. But once this man comes to life you better watch out cause this man will rip through more defenses than the Cocaine Bear through campers. Swaim only comes to work to do 2 things. Win games and dip grizzly and he’s just put in his last pinch.  

You know as well as I do Swaim’s expectation levels exceeds the average community. 

I heard the issue is there’s not a front end loader big enough in that region of Texas to carry the cajones of the hairy legend.

6 hours ago, nationalpastime said:

You know as well as I do Swaim’s expectation levels exceeds the average community. 

I heard the issue is there’s not a front end loader big enough in that region of Texas to carry the cajones of the hairy legend.

Would you say that his expectations are larger than the averages bears????

• LOL! 1