Texas A&M goes full pervert.......

RETIREDFAN1

2 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

You don't believe there are gay people out there and it isn't obvious? Do you have a Gaydar? 

That would be "Does he have Gaydar", or "does he have a Gaydar gun".........I mean, how would he know if he has a Gaydar? .......:rofl:

Sorry, just the day after valentine's coming out in me......

• LOL! 1

9 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

You don't believe there are gay people out there and it isn't obvious? Do you have a Gaydar? 

I know they're everywhere. My gaydar tells me so. On a serious note, 1.2 to 6.8 of the population depending on demographics per country are LGBTQ. So average that for homosexuality you are looking at below 5%. Why should 5% of a nations population be able to require the majority to agree with them? Most people just don't like the "look at me I'm gay" nonsense.

• Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, Baron said:

I know they're everywhere. My gaydar tells me so. On a serious note, 1.2 to 6.8 of the population depending on demographics per country are LGBTQ. So average that for homosexuality you are looking at below 5%. Why should 5% of a nations population be able to require the majority to agree with them? Most people just don't like the "look at me I'm gay" nonsense.

It's the tyranny of the minority.  They know this too,  which is why they try so hard to normalize the abnormal.

• Like 1