Queen City .... what's going on with Coach Droddy ?

Snoopy52

Spoke with his son. If any of you follow him on the Twitter y’all should reach out. 
shady shady business. I said it on another thread. Wins and losses aside Droddy and his family is good people! I’m sure they’ll let it all out when it’s settled. Sad. 

Droddy has 2 of their 9 playoff appearances in school history, they’ve been playing since 1951. I don’t understand what that board thinks they’re going to get. Last time this happened they went 4-36 until he came back…

6 minutes ago, harry7 said:

a tradition old as time....qc running off coaches

Some schools seem to think the answer is always running off the coach.  In reality, it is usually a case of administration covering themselves and giving into pressure from people who have no idea what it takes to run a program.  This is one crazy business.......

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, Crazy 8s said:

Cant be reassigned as AD, but can be reassigned as Head Football.

Wish him the best!!  He has been good to QC!

What applicant not from QC would put their name in the hat for that job with all the extra drama that could be in play for another year?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, PantherNation2015 said:

What applicant not from QC would put their name in the hat for that job with all the extra drama that could be in play for another year?

I imagine the guy on the school board behind this has already talked to a Queen City graduate about the job. 

27 minutes ago, cotton84 said:

I imagine the guy on the school board behind this has already talked to a Queen City graduate about the job. 

Yeah….. and he should be absolutely ashamed of himself. Coaches that back door each other should be afraid to show their faces in public…. Just absolutely shunned. 
We all have families! I promise that job ain’t worth that much! 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Angry 1

2 hours ago, cotton84 said:

Sir that is where you are mistaken as Daniel Swaim is from Kilgore. 

3 hours ago, PantherNation2015 said:

Somebody already accepted it behind the scenes. You don't do something like that unless you have a good idea who the next man is. 

44 minutes ago, TIMRIGGINS said:

Somebody already accepted it behind the scenes. You don't do something like that unless you have a good idea who the next man is. 

I get that, but unless the current AD chooses to leave on his own, he can stay another year and will be the new guy’s boss correct?  Who would want to jump into that fire?  

1 hour ago, TIMRIGGINS said:

No doubt. 
And he should have to look Droddy in his eye and tell him too! 

• Mavchamp changed the title to Queen City .... what's going on with Coach Droddy ?