Groveton

neveragain

52 minutes ago, playactionpass39 said:

I'm hearing the young Son of a recent State Championship Head Coach who just so happens to have one of those RINGS also and is a master of the TwitterX and all that jazz.....

interesting to take this job wonder if he applied for any of the other open positions. curious as why Groveton. I know the rich and deep history but as of late has been far removed from days past. 

17 minutes ago, Slickarick said:

interesting to take this job wonder if he applied for any of the other open positions. curious as why Groveton. I know the rich and deep history but as of late has been far removed from days past. 

Just a rumor, take it for what it's worth.

I've heard he has applied for every HFC job open in the area.

I guess he doesn't want to work under someone not his father......

Or, he's capitalizing on that RING......

Or, he doesn't want to be exposed next year without a D1 athlete to run the offense......

• Thumbs Down 1

3 hours ago, playactionpass39 said:

Or, he doesn't want to be exposed next year without a D1 athlete to run the offense......

That is what most people do that want to be HFC. You will never get one if you don’t apply.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, playactionpass39 said:

Could it possibly have something to do with the fact that Groveton is not very far from his hometown and he’s looking to move back to that area? There are probably several guys that applied for most, if not all of the open jobs in East Texas. Why shouldn’t he capitalize on the ring? And since you mentioned the D1 athlete, I’m guessing you think he’s avoiding that exposure by utilizing the half dozen D1 kids that Groveton has in pipeline. 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, playactionpass39 said:

Man. You and I must be drinking coffee in the same areas. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, trueblue82 said:

Could it possibly have something to do with the fact that Groveton is not very far from his hometown and he’s looking to move back to that area? There are probably several guys that applied for most, if not all of the open jobs in East Texas. Why shouldn’t he capitalize on the ring? And since you mentioned the D1 athlete, I’m guessing you think he’s avoiding that exposure by utilizing the half dozen D1 kids that Groveton has in pipeline. 

Dude, i was NOT attacking this young man at all.

Good for him.

Of course he should capitalize on winning a Championship, that is smart.

Leaving while you are on top is also good business.

And no Groveton does not have any D1 athletes in the pipeline, so the expectations are much lower, so there is that.

Regardless of what anybody says or thinks, living up to expectations that you created is next to impossible. Whoever is calling the offense in Timpson next season is going to have to be creative, mature and thick skinned. They are probably going to get a bit of criticism because unless they have a great plan to use the talent that Timpson has returning, there will be a drop off in production.