2024 Tyler Legacy football schedule

1 hour ago, 903TexasLonghorns said:

Wait and see

Answer the question. I know what they got. I want to see your answers so we can see  compare and contrast. 

Edited by VonG
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, VonG said:

Answer the question. I know what they got. I want to see your answers so we can see  compare and contrast. 

I know what they got to I played for lee I been around that school my whole life still got good connections so ik to.

28 minutes ago, 903TexasLonghorns said:

I know what they got to I played for lee I been around that school my whole life still got good connections so ik to.

Did they teach you how to answer questions at Lee? 

He asked you who Lee would beat, and you haven't answered. Wait and see ain't an answer.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, 903TexasLonghorns said:

And who Tf are yall for me to answer to 

Ummm…….. you’re the one that came to an Internet forum.   Therefore by definition: 

An Internet forum, or message board, is an online discussion site where people can hold conversations in the form of posted messages.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Mavchamp said:

Ummm…….. you’re the one that came to an Internet forum.   Therefore by definition: 

An Internet forum, or message board, is an online discussion site where people can hold conversations in the form of posted messages.

A marshall fan lol

53 minutes ago, 903TexasLonghorns said:

A marshall fan lol

Legacy is (51-97) since 2010…. And you’re laughing at Marshall???   We have 93 wins in that amount of time.  Lmaoooooo 

We've had 5 district championships and 3 region semifinals in the same amount of time  

We have a winning record over Legacy.   24-21-1 

And you’re laughing?   You should be crying.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, 903TexasLonghorns said:

I'm ain't in dental about none homie...

So when they go 2-8 will you be here ? Who are they going to beat? Tyler ( possibly ) You got a lot of toss up games and games the Raiders are a clear underdog. It would take a minor miracle to have a winning record much less a contender for the District Championship.  

12 hours ago, 903TexasLonghorns said:

Man I thought my posts were bad. I sincerely apologize to smoaky fans out there. I gotta start proof reading before I press submit.