2024 Tyler Legacy football schedule

9 hours ago, Lion7000 said:

So when they go 2-8 will you be here ? Who are they going to beat? Tyler ( possibly ) You got a lot of toss up games and games the Raiders are a clear underdog. It would take a minor miracle to have a winning record much less a contender for the District Championship.  

I was here last year so why wouldn't I be.

26 minutes ago, 903TexasLonghorns said:

Nah you just don't talk slang so of course you wouldn't understand Mr.teacher

No……. I don’t talk slang. 
Because I’m an adult… not a 12 year old. 

• LOL! 3
  • Grumpy 1

2 hours ago, 903TexasLonghorns said:

I was here last year so why wouldn't I be.

Fair enough but expect the business when it doesn’t come as expected. I did and many others. Heck even the Carthage posters got some humble pie. 

2 hours ago, 903TexasLonghorns said:

You need to be worried about them aggies instead of worrying about me talking about a team that you don't even rooting for dummy

Now you’re deflecting. Aggies are irrelevant to this conversation. I ain’t the one saying my team going to win a lot when realistically they will struggle to make the playoffs. My team is in the same position in 4a. Young team trying to make it in a difficult district.

3 hours ago, Lion7000 said:

Now you’re deflecting. Aggies are irrelevant to this conversation. I ain’t the one saying my team going to win a lot when realistically they will struggle to make the playoffs. My team is in the same position in 4a. Young team trying to make it in a difficult district.

But you just lied though go back and screenshot me saying my team was going to win alot and get back at me yo.

1 hour ago, 903TexasLonghorns said:

But you just lied though go back and screenshot me saying my team was going to win alot and get back at me yo.

How I lie. I said your team which everyone else is saying will be lucky to win two games. I can’t help you getting into your feels because everyone else is thinking logically. Good luck with that and you probably shouldn’t try to downgrade a team that been more successful. Makes you look foolish on smoaky.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Lion7000 said:

How I lie. I said your team which everyone else is saying will be lucky to win two games. I can’t help you getting into your feels because everyone else is thinking logically. Good luck with that and you probably shouldn’t try to downgrade a team that been more successful. Makes you look foolish on smoaky.

Look how dumb you sound I posted a schedule said nothing else von posted about what he thought our record was gone be I said haha ok none more and all yall lames come out of nowhere acting like I said some bad....yall weird as hell for that one.And then you lied and said that I said we were gone win alot of games but you can't even tell me when I said that...And you a grown man worried about a team you don't even root for boy stay down there in 4A....

On 2/24/2024 at 11:48 AM, Lion7000 said:

Yeah that is a difficult schedule in a strong district. 2-8 or worse is very likely. 

Agree.  I think any wins will come in non-district. I don't see them winning any games in district.  Royse City could be a close one, but I think they will walk away with the dub.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, 903TexasLonghorns said:

Lol it's gone be funny when he dont say nothing after legacy beat Marshall come week 3

Possibly don’t act like that isn’t a toss up game and could potentially be one of those two wins

17 minutes ago, 903TexasLonghorns said:

Look how dumb you sound I posted a schedule said nothing else von posted about what he thought our record was gone be I said haha ok none more and all yall lames come out of nowhere acting like I said some bad....yall weird as hell for that one.And then you lied and said that I said we were gone win alot of games but you can't even tell me when I said that...And you a grown man worried about a team you don't even root for boy stay down there in 4A....

Not worried you’re the one that keeps responding bud . I couldn’t care less what Tyler does .