2024 Tyler Legacy football schedule

8 hours ago, 903TexasLonghorns said:

Bro cause it's my post of course ima respond,but did you say that to the other guy that said he ain't care what I had to say but kept going or is we gone do the double standard.Ima tell you like I told everyone else I posted a schedule that' was it never make a prediction about my team,but yet everybody acting like I said we was gone be in the playoffs,or we gone win this many games or etc never said none of that so why folk mad...

Nah man.  Listen, I don't understand half of the broken English in your post.  However, I do understand that if I posted the upcoming schedule for the Women's Football League "Transgender Manginas" that at least 3 people are going to comment with a prediction or some random comment about "They ain't women."  I can choose to engage, or not. 

If I address each person individually, then this would become my thread, but I honestly don't give 2 real craps about either Tyler school.  My old school has beating up on y'all off and on for the last 30 years.  (Go Mavs!)

• LOL! 1

On 2/27/2024 at 8:47 AM, 903TexasLonghorns said:

And ima give you a fact all I did was post a schedule von said said what he said a I said 😏 ok.Then he asked me how many games I think they gone win and I said you'll see meaning I never predict what's gone happen when the games gotta be played...I never said we was going to the playoffs, never said how many games they gone win,never said they were gone win district or beat who I never said none of that...But yet everybody acting like I said all that,hell one guy lied and said that I said we was gone win alot of games and buddy couldn't even give me a screenshot,and like I said I never predicted none all I did was post a schedule and folks got mad 

You may not see it but the perception was that you didn't agree with everyone stating it would be a tough to do better than 2-8.  I really don't care.  It's a bad program.  Has been for years.  Will be for years.  Until they quit playing politics over there and get admin and school board out of it, nothing gonna change. 

2 hours ago, gottacaseofsiccadis said:

You may not see it but the perception was that you didn't agree with everyone stating it would be a tough to do better than 2-8.  I really don't care.  It's a bad program.  Has been for years.  Will be for years.  Until they quit playing politics over there and get admin and school board out of it, nothing gonna change. 

school board will never be out of it.  These people usually run unopposed and basically hand select their replacements in elections.

• Like 1

On 2/28/2024 at 8:58 AM, gottacaseofsiccadis said:

That's ur opinion and that's cool don't mean I won't stop being a fan I know we were 3-7 last year but they got picked to finish dead last and not maybe not win a game but yall don't understand how young they are on offense we had like 3 freshman on the line last year...They had a 14-0 lead against tyler high and texas high they could have finished 5-5 and that would have been good for a young team...But you gotta understand I don't have to agree with yall cause yall want me to ima grown man lol....But like I said I just posted a schedule 🤷

On 2/27/2024 at 10:16 PM, WolverBean said:

No disrespect to them but marshall isn't a signature win now days. Especially when you have way more kids 

I agree but buddy got in his feelings cause I laughed at his school but at the same time he came for mines 1st,but it don't matter you can't talk about a school when you're not doing that much better especially in a weak district 

On 2/27/2024 at 5:40 PM, Coach Rab said:

Nah man.  Listen, I don't understand half of the broken English in your post.  However, I do understand that if I posted the upcoming schedule for the Women's Football League "Transgender Manginas" that at least 3 people are going to comment with a prediction or some random comment about "They ain't women."  I can choose to engage, or not. 

If I address each person individually, then this would become my thread, but I honestly don't give 2 real craps about either Tyler school.  My old school has beating up on y'all off and on for the last 30 years.  (Go 

If you don't care them why you talking that don't make sense

22 hours ago, 903TexasLonghorns said:

That's ur opinion and that's cool don't mean I won't stop being a fan I know we were 3-7 last year but they got picked to finish dead last and not maybe not win a game but yall don't understand how young they are on offense we had like 3 freshman on the line last year...They had a 14-0 lead against tyler high and texas high they could have finished 5-5 and that would have been good for a young team...But you gotta understand I don't have to agree with yall cause yall want me to ima grown man lol....But like I said I just posted a schedule 🤷

They had a 14-0 lead against Tyler High and blew it.  Same wtih Texas High. who cares about a lead when you can't hold onto it?  I can only think of one freshman on the line, starting offense was not that young except the freshman qb who they threw in the last few games when the starter couldn't get it done.  Two of the wins they got last year are not in their district this year, sucks to be them.  You don't have to agree with anyone but if you post a schedule expect ppl to talk about it.   

1 hour ago, gottacaseofsiccadis said:

They had a 14-0 lead against Tyler High and blew it.  Same wtih Texas High. who cares about a lead when you can't hold onto it?  I can only think of one freshman on the line, starting offense was not that young except the freshman qb who they threw in the last few games when the starter couldn't get it done.  Two of the wins they got last year are not in their district this year, sucks to be them.  You don't have to agree with anyone but if you post a schedule expect ppl to talk about it.   

Bruh we not gone do is act like you know my own school better than me you ain't up there before the season was over we have 3 freshman on the line....And for the last time don't put words in my mouth cause I never said nobody couldn't say nothing bout the schedule....And it's funny how grown men so pressed about a school you don't even root for or ain't even that good..Cause half of yall talking teams ain't that much better get off the nut sack

29 minutes ago, 903TexasLonghorns said:

Bruh we not gone do is act like you know my own school better than me you ain't up there before the season was over we have 3 freshman on the line....And for the last time don't put words in my mouth cause I never said nobody couldn't say nothing bout the schedule....And it's funny how grown men so pressed about a school you don't even root for or ain't even that good..Cause half of yall talking teams ain't that much better get off the nut sack

Was there three freshman on the line in the loss against JT and Texas High that you brought up?  Pretty sure there weren't.  You didn't say nobody couldn't say nothing about the schedule, but you keep acting surprised people are commenting on it.  You posted it, and don't like the response.  That's your problem, no one elses.  

I don't know where this 3 freshman started on Lee's offensive line come from. They only started 1 freshman on the line. They had 3 juniors and a sophomore starting also.

Edited by VonG
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, VonG said:

I don't know where this 3 freshman started on Lee's offensive line come from. They only started 1 freshman on the line. They had 3 juniors and a sophomore starting also.

Rotation sir....if you was at the school practices you would know some

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, gottacaseofsiccadis said:

Was there three freshman on the line in the loss against JT and Texas High that you brought up?  Pretty sure there weren't.  You didn't say nobody couldn't say nothing about the schedule, but you keep acting surprised people are commenting on it.  You posted it, and don't like the response.  That's your problem, no one elses.  

Yeah you bout dumb as they come cause you really reading and reacting how you want,can't talk to slow folks.

Edited by 903TexasLonghorns

2 hours ago, 903TexasLonghorns said:

Rotation sir....if you was at the school practices you would know some

How can they start 3 freshmen o linemen when they only had 3 freshman on the team. An o lineman, reciever, and qb. Now you are saying they were rotating them. Apparently you didn't follow Lee. You definitely have no clue about what is going on.

Edited by VonG
  • Like 1
  • LOL! 2

1 hour ago, 903TexasLonghorns said:

Yeah you bout dumb as they come cause you really reading and reacting how you want,can't talk to slow folks.

You might wanna proof read your posts. I thought I was bad .Now I understand Mav  and some of our smoaky folks on here. I apologize in advance.

• LOL! 1

There were not 3 freshman playin on the line.  Maybe in practice, but not in games.  You are right, can't talk to slow folks.  I guess I need to end my conversation with you. 

On 3/6/2024 at 2:57 PM, Lion7000 said:

You might wanna proof read your posts. I thought I was bad .Now I understand Mav  and some of our smoaky folks on here. I apologize in advance.

That's funny though cause that ain't stop me from getting my college degree but go off fella...you don't come from the slang world but that ain't yo fault.🤷

That's funny though cause that ain't stop me from getting my college degree but go off fella...you don't come from the slang world but that ain't yo fault.🤷

Just don’t want you to give Tyler a bad reputation. I have some experience in this area. There a difference in typos which I do from time to time, and occasional grammatical errors, but soundly like an idiot isn’t a good reflection on you. Each to their own I suppose. 

15 hours ago, Lion7000 said:

Just don’t want you to give Tyler a bad reputation. I have some experience in this area. There a difference in typos which I do from time to time, and occasional grammatical errors, but soundly like an idiot isn’t a good reflection on you. Each to their own I suppose. 

Like I said college graduate....This ain't school buddy go be a teacher if you doing all that.