Could a 2025 Superbowl Have a Better Story?

Cowboys Superbowl  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Would this be the best legacy ever?

• Yep
    • Nope
    • Maybe
    • Put the crack pipe down Doomy
    • Who cares?
    • Your momma. Don't hit this. Love my Momma

So just for giggles. Let's just say the CowBoyz wins the Superbowl in 2025....…exactly 30 years from the last win in 1995. Would there be a better story for the ages?

Edited by Doomer
  • LOL! 1

On 2/28/2024 at 10:31 AM, Doomer said:

So just for giggles. Let's just say the CowBoyz wins the Superbowl in 2025....…exactly 30 years from the last win in 1995. Would there be a better story for the ages?

Would be 1000 times better if they played the Texans and the Texans won it......lol

3 hours ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

Would be 1000 times better if they played the Texans and the Texans won it......lol

🤪like that could happen. Texaints hadn't even lost a SB.

• LOL! 1

17094222961135790668858198017977.jpg

• LOL! 3

Well, I went to Zippy J in Tyler here the other day and the first person I saw when I went in had on a Boyz' shirt so I'm saying yes.

Also, Tyler now has two Zippy J's.  Got one up by Lindsey Park I seen now during soccer season.  Tru up.

1 hour ago, Red90fly said:

Well, I went to Zippy J in Tyler here the other day and the first person I saw when I went in had on a Boyz' shirt so I'm saying yes.

Also, Tyler now has two Zippy J's.  Got one up by Lindsey Park I seen now during soccer season.  Tru up.

Wow two ZippyJs. That's so American.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/22/2024 at 12:10 PM, Doomer said:

image.png

I had that when it came out.  The NFL Football game was the best. The plays that you could call on offense, and the alignments that your could call on defense were great compared to others.  You weren't stuck with just one player that you could control, because all you had to do was press the number of the player and it would switch the control to that player.  It was comparable to Tecmo Bowl and won many awards when it came out.  Look at the hand controller in the deck, and you can see the numbers.  They had a plastic sleeve go over the keypad, but you didn't need it.  The Major League Baseball game was the same.  You could change which fielder that you controlled.  I could actually play the baseball game against myself.  Of course my right hand always beat my left hand since I'm right handed.  For Sports Games, Intellivision blew away Magnavox Odyssey, Atari, or Colecovision.  All four were better than any computer at the time.  

• Like 3

54 minutes ago, cotton84 said:

Doomie…….Would you trade Dak and his $50,000,000+  salary for a top 6 draft pick in this years draft - to get a QB ?

Boyz got so much sunk in Dak they might as well get the 2025 Lombardi with him and the leverage his ax for several long-term future superstarz. But ole Daniels or whatever, the LSU QB is a temptation. Dude can escape trouble and survived 4 years in Baton Rouge la. even.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

Keep Dak and continue down that long lonely "also ran" road ... tru storie  .....

I would have gotten rid of him after last season if possible, but it would be hard to trade him with no solid backup to turn to.  We'll see what Jerry does in the draft.  Knowing his History, not much, but he did score with Romo as a Free Agent and Dak with a 4th round pick.