Jump to content

*** Texas 2A Baseball 2024 ***


Recommended Posts

2A Diamond Pro/THSB Top 25 (April 1)

1 Collinsville (19-2)
2 Valley Mills (18-0)
3 New Home (18-3)
4 Garrison (15-6-2)
5 Harleton (14-2)
6 Stamford (15-3-1)
7 Kenedy (12-4)
8 Johnson City (11-7)
9 Groveton (14-5)
10 Beckville (11-2-1)
11 Ropes (14-4)
12 Harper (14-3)
13 Albany (8-2)
14 Kerens (11-5)
15 Bosqueville (10-6-1)
16 Hawley (11-6)
17 Anson (13-4)
18 Frankston (16-5)
19 Crawford (11-4)
20 Refugio (14-1)
21 Axtell (12-4)
22 Mumford (14-6)
23 Ganado (12-3)
24 Era (15-2)
25 Shelbyville (11-3)
Posted on:  by admin
Edited by KirtFalcon
yo mama
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • KirtFalcon changed the title to *** Texas 2A Baseball 2024 ***

Garrison's 6 losses were to Van (4A, 19-6-2), Diboll (3A, 18-2), Tatum (3A, 13-6), Hudson (4A, 16-5-1), and Bullard (4A, 19-2-2).  They are undefeated in District and will be playing Timpson tonight in Garrison. 

Edited by Numberjack
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Numberjack said:

Garrison's 6 losses were to Van (4A, 19-6-2), Diboll (3A, 18-2), Tatum (3A, 13-6), Hudson (4A, 16-5-1), and Bullard (4A, 19-2-2).  They are undefeated in District and will be playing Timpson tonight in Garrison. 

Garrison's ties were to 4A Center 2-2 and 6A Tyler Legacy 3-3 in the Lufkin tournament .....

Edited by KirtFalcon
yo mama
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/4/2024 at 9:01 PM, KirtFalcon said:

2A Diamond Pro/THSB Top 25 (April 1)

1 Collinsville (19-2)
2 Valley Mills (18-0)
3 New Home (18-3)
4 Garrison (15-6-2)
5 Harleton (14-2)
6 Stamford (15-3-1)
7 Kenedy (12-4)
8 Johnson City (11-7)
9 Groveton (14-5)
10 Beckville (11-2-1)
11 Ropes (14-4)
12 Harper (14-3)
13 Albany (8-2)
14 Kerens (11-5)
15 Bosqueville (10-6-1)
16 Hawley (11-6)
17 Anson (13-4)
18 Frankston (16-5)
19 Crawford (11-4)
20 Refugio (14-1)
21 Axtell (12-4)
22 Mumford (14-6)
23 Ganado (12-3)
24 Era (15-2)
25 Shelbyville (11-3)
Posted on:  by admin

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Shelbyville came back from 3 runs down last night to beat Garrison 4-3. Shelbyville remains undefeated in district while handing Garrison their first district loss. Garrison was up 3-1 late, but Shelbyville was able to score 3 runs in bottom of the 7th. The winning run scored on a squeeze play. What a game.

They will play again Friday in Garrison. I'd encourage anyone that wants to watch some really good baseball to come out.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, Numberjack said:

Shelbyville came back from 3 runs down last night to beat Garrison 4-3. Shelbyville remains undefeated in district while handing Garrison their first district loss. Garrison was up 3-1 late, but Shelbyville was able to score 3 runs in bottom of the 7th. The winning run scored on a squeeze play. What a game.

They will play again Friday in Garrison. I'd encourage anyone that wants to watch some really good baseball to come out.

Two of the best in the region! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...