Sad news out of Howe

AD/HFC Lance Bryan’s son unexpectedly passed away. He was currently a freshman and made his varsity football debut this past season.  The Bryan family and the community sure could use your prayers.  The Howe Athletic Booster Club Facebook page also has a link for donations to be made to the Bryan family. 

• Prayers 2
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, GraysonFan said:

Yes, sadly it was.  Losing a child is unimaginable, but in this manner is even more painful.  The whole community is just in a state of disbelief still.

Prayers from Canadian. As a parent I can’t imagine….

check in on your friends, check in on your kids, check in on your kids friends, and have their parents check on your kid. 

• 3 weeks later...

Have lost 2 kids myself 9 years apart. Harder to get over than anything I went through in the Marine Corp. I will be praying for the family,

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

Coach Bryan resigned today at Howe, understandable considering what all his family is dealing with at this time. Continue to keep the Bryan's in your thoughts. 

• Sad 1

23 hours ago, MattStepp said:

Coach Bryan resigned today at Howe, understandable considering what all his family is dealing with at this time. Continue to keep the Bryan's in your thoughts. 

Yeah it's unimaginable.  I heard they had put their home up for sale and relocated out of the area, which is completely understandable.