Guys...check out this Emmitt Smith I have...

On 4/25/2024 at 11:29 AM, Monte1076 said:

Graded a Pristine 10 by TAG. As far as I know, the only one in existence.

I'm trying to get a value on it, even though I'm not sure I even want to sell it...

F4134849_Slabbed_BACK.jpg

This one is rated a 6 and is going for about $8.

At a 10, I would guess around $100?  Let me ask a guy when I get to my lunch duty.

Posted (edited)
26 minutes ago, Coach Rab said:

This one is rated a 6 and is going for about $8.

At a 10, I would guess around $100?  Let me ask a guy when I get to my lunch duty.

Not just a 10...a Pristine 10...and as far as I know, the only one of this card around...

I've had some people suggest to me that if I were to try to sell it, to list at $500 and see what happens.

Edited by Monte1076

20 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

Not just a 10...a Pristine 10...and as far as I know, the only one of this card around...

I've had some people suggest to me that if I were to try to sell it, to list at $500 and see what happens.

I think it would only cost you $1 on eBay to list it for $500 If it doesn’t sell

2 hours ago, Coach Rab said:

I think it would only cost you $1 on eBay to list it for $500 If it doesn’t sell

It doesn't cost anything, as far as I can tell, to list on eBay. I've sold a couple of cards on there (lower-dollar cards, most was something like $30).

I'm wondering if it would even garner any interest at that price.

• 2 weeks later...

Stoney needed some folding money. Took a Luka base RC, a Bo Bichette auto RC, some decent Cowboys RC, auto and patch cards to a local card shop in Longview. The Bichette was selling for $160 on EBay. Barely got offered $100 for everything. About 20 cards total.

• 1 month later...